digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Does anyone have...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
Look! A distraction!
Lucario64
Vampire

HP: 93 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:41 pm   Reply with quote

An Action Replay DS code (Yeah, yeah, OMG HAX! Shame on me and whatnot...) to get rid of the National Dex in Platinum?

See, I used a code to get the National Dex thinking that I could then get past those four guys that block your way to the Survival and Resort areas if I had it, but it didn't work, so then I finished up my Sinnoh Dex thinking THAT would solve my dilemma, but that didn't work either.

So, I need a code to remove the National Dex so I can get it legitimately, because that should solve the problem. Also, the code I used bypasses the event where you get the Pokemon Radar.

Or, if you could just tell me how to get past those guys...

Any help is appreciated.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support