digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Kojima plus... Castlevania?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:13 pm   Reply with quote

http://kotaku.com/5274898/kojima-taking-on-castlevania-with-lords-of-shadow

IF THIS KOJIMA HUMAN IS TAKING OVER THE CASTLEVANIA SERIES, VERY GOOD THINGS MAY BE ON THEIR WAY.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:33 pm   Reply with quote

balls

this means a LONGER wait for Boktai 5

which makes me a sad donkey

:<
Buzzy Mart    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:27 am   Reply with quote

I heard Castlevania and came right over
This could be pretty interesting. I didn't even know that there was a CV game coming to 360, so that's excellent news. ФֻФ
asdf    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:39 am   Reply with quote

Well, there's still Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, exclusively for the Wii (because the Arcade Version was built using Nintendo Hardware).

oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:25 pm   Reply with quote

Sammer Guy Pizza Cat wrote:
Well, there's still Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, exclusively for the Wii (because the Arcade Version was built using Nintendo Hardware).

What does that even have to do with this topic?

At all?

You're constant spewing of capcomical shit in every thread is getting on my nerves.
Tamriellic Titles    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:28 pm   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:

At all?

You're constant spewing of capcomical shit in every thread is getting on my nerves.

You do realize he rarely ever answers such things, right?
Gemstone Goods    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

HERE.

WHILE THIS REBOOT DOESN'T SEEM AS DARK AS SOME OF THE OTHER TITLES IN THE SERIES, WHICH IS UNFORTUNATE (WHY CAN'T WE HAVE ANOTHER GOTHIC MASTERPIECE?), IT DOES SEEM TO BE A BETTER ATMOSPHERIC DIRECTION FOR THE SERIES TO TAKE THAN THE "GENERIC ANIME" DIRECTION THAT THE ART STYLE SEEMED TO BEGIN TO TAKE WITH DAWN OF SORROW AND PORTRAIT OF RUIN.
The Highwind Goods Store    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:

At all?

They're both games, and.. yeah.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:27 pm   Reply with quote

Lrrr of Omicron Persei 8 wrote:
HERE.

WHILE THIS REBOOT DOESN'T SEEM AS DARK AS SOME OF THE OTHER TITLES IN THE SERIES, WHICH IS UNFORTUNATE (WHY CAN'T WE HAVE ANOTHER GOTHIC MASTERPIECE?), IT DOES SEEM TO BE A BETTER ATMOSPHERIC DIRECTION FOR THE SERIES TO TAKE THAN THE "GENERIC ANIME" DIRECTION THAT THE ART STYLE SEEMED TO BEGIN TO TAKE WITH DAWN OF SORROW AND PORTRAIT OF RUIN.

They seemed to stamp that out with Order of Ecclesia, and this reinforces the idea that they're not headed in that direction. Which is excellent.
I really like the way this game looks. The main character sounds sort of angsty and emo, but hopefully they can pull it off well. As for the gameplay, we don't see much of it, but I'm definitely not put off by what I see. I am amused. ФֻФ
asdf    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews