digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Left 4 Dead 2 Boycott

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:33 am   Reply with quote

I'm sure if you've been listening around the interweb, you've head of of a boycott of the game Left 4 Dead 2. This has been started by unhappy fans who wished to see more content in Left 4 Dead, and they feel that Valve did not put any faith into the game, as the company had started working on the next game right after it came out.

The group has already reached 10,000+ and it continues to grow. The group has also sent Valve a notice demanding that it does what the group says or they won't buy the game.

I'm interested in what Valve has to say about this group.
Troopa's Treats    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:40 am   Reply with quote

i read somewhere that Valve said making a sequel is easier than adding more contents like they do with TF2.
Baby Shop    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:12 pm   Reply with quote

That's *crag* retarded.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
PC Gamer
Alexio
Vampire

HP: 15 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:46 pm   Reply with quote

I am sad that Valve didn't work on Left 4 Dead like they did for TF2. I hope they haven't fell for the money.
Shop of Alex    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:48 pm   Reply with quote

Alexio wrote:
I am sad that Valve didn't work on Left 4 Dead like they did for TF2. I hope they haven't fell for the money.
Technically, This is Valve South's fault. °Д° ◉_◉ ʘﮯʘ
darkzero's Bargain shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews