digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

MSPA Sprites / smilies and Shifty Steve

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:29 pm   Reply with quote

I've had Kernelsprite in reserves for quite a while, but never really got to posting it. For this Shifty Steve... Thing, I made it today. Both, I've invested a nice bit of time into. Both of them aren't really much, but I'm mostly satisfied with the conclusions.

An animated version of the Harlequin Kernelsprite, with three frames flashing. The original thing can be found here.

Just a zoomed in version of the main frame of Kernelsprite. The other frames are the main body recolored to flash.

John Egbert typing. I had to do it for some reason. Two versions, one with teeth and the other without.

And this thing... Is some weird Shifty Steve drawing thing I made today. Each frame was differently drawn in MS Paint and then pasted into Microsoft GIF Animator for a total of 40 frames.

And that's it. Feel free to post comments of any type.
Actions
Searchlight was used on this post.
Anti-Francis Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations