digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Whyoming blog: Git r done, Loopy grandparents, and bullshit.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:07 pm   Reply with quote

Holy shit this town is like, MEGA UBER REPUBLICAN. Everyone has a pickup truck and is over 70. So unexited for the reunion. Uggh. Can't put up with bible thwackers...

My grandpa went nuts tonight when I was making popcorn. He went on discribing the whole idea of trash cans, told me how to cook it and asked if I knew how to get a bowl. Also he hates tech, goes into fits, and wears dipers.
My grandma pretty much lives in the past. She's very sweet though. But she's pretty much a broken record of that time when I was born and she held me and how nice it is to see me and know what I like.
Also boringashell town is boringashell.
I'm just glad there are some sane people, such as my awesome CUZ, who thank god isn't a fundie christan. (ironic I thanked god....) and my hippie leagal-marijuana smoking uncle.
Oh, more about the town. Population is under 3,000 and I saw a tumble weed. Also it is small.

Oh and I shot a gun. I felt weird after. Ugh.

AND THE MOMENT OF TRUTH:
Me: It would be so awesome if they invent a gun able to fire bullets that can't harm creatures but you know you hit them, so people can still hunt without harming creatures

Grandpa: "ya know I shoot lotsa big ol' cows and deer over my the mountain often, we get all r' meat from there."

Me: *speechless*

Uncle: I think he just said he doesn't like harming animals.

OLOLOL.

And *crag* my headphones broke. They were shitty airport ones. Now I can't play rhythem heaven without someone yelling at me, or play it in the car. Also no more badass rock music ):

And it's funny to see all the channels my mom blocked even though like no kids will be there. Like, many movie channels are blocked. And discovery channel was blocked. Lol.

ANYWAY they also have the biggest shit computer. No sound, terrible quallity, ugh.

UGH this vacation is absolutly terrible. It defeteats the purpose of a vacation.

Heres something from some of my stand-up.

So it's nice disney is making Toy Story 3. You have to wonder what the plot is? I'm sure it's that one by one, the toys are slowly being recalled, and they have to figure out who the killer/recaller is before it's too late.
TWEWY Pins    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:14 pm   Reply with quote

Thats terrible, should have went to Montana.
Some store that sells shit    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:19 pm   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
Thats terrible, should have went to Montana.
Funny thing is after the shit is over I'm going to montana to see some dude my dad used to work with.
TWEWY Pins    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:33 pm   Reply with quote

Do they have the history channel?
Stuff Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger