digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I *crag* got robbed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Hug you blob NAO!
Super Tenebrae

HP: 100 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:47 pm   Reply with quote

When my parents and I came back from my grandmas house our house was a mess.

We found some gloves (Their is no such thing as a perfect robbery) and discovered they took 1000$ and Pounds, My Dads work documents,his passport, a digital camera and all my mum perfumes which is like 10 perfumes. (though they didn't take my wii for some reason). They even manged to mess up and rip off the alarm from the wall.

My Parents are at the police department right now, While I'm here with my neighbors

Wow what a great *crag* day
Tales of shop    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:06 am   Reply with quote

Lock your doors next time, sounds like a grab and go deal and they wanted to make haste. They probably found the cash and took off and took all the other shit for kicks. They sure got you gooood. But in all seriousness I am very sorry your ass got robbed.
Some store that sells shit    
Hug you blob NAO!
Super Tenebrae

HP: 100 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:42 am   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
Lock your doors next time, sounds like a grab and go deal and they wanted to make haste. They probably found the cash and took off and took all the other shit for kicks. They sure got you gooood. But in all seriousness I am very sorry your ass got robbed.

All the doors were locked,the funny thing is it seemed they got in with a key. So now we´re changing all the locks on the door. Also it was like they knew their way around the house cause a real thief would steal everything in site.
Tales of shop    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:05 am   Reply with quote

Tenebrae wrote:
Goron Mask wrote:

All the doors were locked,the funny thing is it seemed they got in with a key. So now we´re changing all the locks on the door. Also it was like they knew their way around the house cause a real thief would steal everything in site.
Well that doesn't sound suspicious.

Sorry man. That sucks. I've been robbed once but it was in this condo in hawaii where we were vacationing and all he stole was some 7-up a six pack of beer and a cd player.
TWEWY Pins    
around the yoshi stone

HP: 10 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:23 am   Reply with quote

NOT THE BEER!!!
balrog's suitcase of stuff    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:01 pm   Reply with quote

I had a bike stolen from me once
Stuff Mart    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

Tenebrae wrote:
(though they didn't take my wii for some reason).

LOL PS3 FANBOYS! awesome

Sorry about that man. What are they going to do with a Passport anyway?
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
around the yoshi stone

HP: 10 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:12 pm   Reply with quote

run away to mexico so they can hide incognito
balrog's suitcase of stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger