digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Lolwut.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:18 am   Reply with quote

Hope so, dood. :<
Buzzy Mart    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:20 am   Reply with quote

I didn't even know there was a plot at hand. We talk about you guys on occasions, on how stupid it is. Too me, it seems like you guys are the butt hurt people.

but anyways, I've tried to get in once. It wasn't for 'raiding' though. I'm just nosy. I like to see things that I'm not supposed to.

I guess I've been identified as a troll without standards, so I guess I'll never be let in. :/

also: raiding is stupid. I've participated in one raid, and it was stupid.

(you know, I think of this like the Snipers relationship with his dad. You guys are the dads, and (some) of us are the snipers. You guys think we are crazy gunmen, while us, the snipers, think of it as a professional job, with standards.)

I also guess this quote works in this situation

"Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me."

If there is any raid planning, I'd most likely have told one of you guys anyways.

That's what happened to all the other raids with rawrskey
Ornaments    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger