digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Who's next...
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Off-Topic
Super Tippi
Kiki the Random

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:44 pm   Reply with quote

David Hasselhoff
Tippi's pile o' crap    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:51 pm   Reply with quote

Sam wrote:
King Harkinian wrote:
Maiq the Liar wrote:
King Harkinian wrote:
George Lucas. :twisted: For ruining Star Wars.

you fail to realize that some good things came from the prequels.

The most important one being Double-lightsabers, the greatest weapon in nearly every Star Wars game.

Well, he ruined the series by creating Jar Jar. And making Anakin emo.

Anakin wasn't emo, just power hungry.

Learn to observe your movies.

No

he was pretty damn emo
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:54 pm   Reply with quote

Cid wrote:
Ed McMahon. Farrah Fawcett. Michael Jackson. Billy Mays...

All of them had one thing in common. They're all over 50.

Predict who's the next to go.

Maybe someone from the videogame community? Shigeru Miyamoto? Nobuo Uematsu? Shocked

Frankly I don't think Nobuo's death would have much of an impact now that he's working on shit.

It certainly would be a tremendous loss though.

As would Miyamoto's.

In the same exact way.

To the letter.

When the *crag* did they start to suck so much.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:10 pm   Reply with quote

Doc Louis wrote:

Frankly I don't think Nobuo's death would have much of an impact now that he's working on shit.

I take if you haven't heard much of his newer stuff; namely, the soundtrack of Lost Odyssey (Which is absolutely fabulous).
The Highwind Goods Store    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:14 pm   Reply with quote

Cid wrote:
Doc Louis wrote:

I take if you haven't heard much of his newer stuff; namely, the soundtrack of Lost Odyssey (Which is absolutely fabulous).

His music is bad, his projects are.

I don't buy games for music, that's just icing.

And paying for icing is stupid, because without the cake you're just going to throw up from the sugar high.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Cid
Lord Krump

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:24 pm   Reply with quote

Doc Louis wrote:
Cid wrote:
Doc Louis wrote:

And paying for icing is stupid, because without the cake you're just going to throw up from the sugar high.

Lost Odyssey was a pretty darn good game (Although, unfortunately, underrated); it did have its fair share of cliches, but I'd argue that it's better than FFXII.
The Highwind Goods Store    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:29 pm   Reply with quote

Cid wrote:
Doc Louis wrote:
Cid wrote:
Doc Louis wrote:

Lost Odyssey was a pretty darn good game (Although, unfortunately, underrated); it did have its fair share of cliches, but I'd argue that it's better than FFXII.

FFXII isn't very appealing to me in the first place, so I hardly consider that a solid endorsement.

However I've been looking into 360 RPGs lately and if I can manage to find it at a good price I might try it out simply because I trust the team.

Although Blue Dragon was a *crag* abomination and nothing will ever change that.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Cid
Lord Krump

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:34 pm   Reply with quote

Doc Louis wrote:

FFXII isn't very appealing to me in the first place, so I hardly consider that a solid endorsement.

However I've been looking into 360 RPGs lately and if I can manage to find it at a good price I might try it out simply because I trust the team.

Although Blue Dragon was a *crag* abomination and nothing will ever change that.

Lost Odyssey's battle system is sort-of like FFX (With the addition of timing-based attacks); don't know whether you liked that one or not.

Overall, its plot is a bit more mature than most recent RPGs, if you care about that element (Although it's weighed down, slightly, at times by a couple of annoying characters that join the group after a good 4-5 hours).

Haven't played Blue Dragon, but from what I have heard, its gameplay and progression really had no aim at all.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:10 am   Reply with quote

I don't know if many people know who this guy is, but Fred Travalena died yesterday at the age of 66 by fighting cancer. He is one of the leading comedians/impressionists in the world.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/06/75867/
Troopa's Treats    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Off-Topic