digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My batcave is compleated.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:24 am   Reply with quote

So I've always wanted a little hidout area only I know about. While I was giving my room a major clean up, I got an Idea.
So I started cleaning up all the crap on the closet floor and cleaned up these drawers.
Note: this closet is about 1.5 feet by 6 feet. so it's pretty small.

The first thing I did was make something so I could shut the doors from the inside. A string tied to the handle worked perfectly. On the other side of the string is a magnet so I can stick it to a metal hinge. Next I removed some stuff designed to make the doors not close if closed too fast. For storage, I clipped a backpack on a coat hanger and hung it up out of the way. a perfect snack storage salution. A hidden drawer full of electronics is in there too. Not to mention a hella sick dvd player. Next, for the first time ever, my closet stores clothes. These can just be slid out of the way. And a tall stool is the perfect chair. Now it needs to be personalized. A brawl poster hidden behind clothes and 20 sided fuzzy dice later, and my hideout is more me-like. my only problem is lighting. A flaslight rig saves the day. Also, on a high up shelf is a blanket I can pull down. With my DSi I could live in there. Well, a body waste tube would be needed....•...…........∴∴°....
TWEWY Pins    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:59 am   Reply with quote

Can you give me the figures in metric? I can't tell how small it is while I'm sober and sleep-deprived.
Sigil Securities    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:03 pm   Reply with quote

Carpaccio wrote:
Can you give me the figures in metric? I can't tell how small it is while I'm sober and sleep-deprived.
Long enough for a short kid like me to sleep in, so about 1.25 to 1.5 meters long. and like, .3 meters wide. As for height, how about... tall enough.
TWEWY Pins    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:01 pm   Reply with quote

I want to do this but my mom is a closet nazi. ):
Toad House    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger