digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hmm . . .

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Super Paper Mario Characters
Dimensional Apprentice
Arkatox

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:04 pm   Reply with quote

Luigi thinks he can take over this group?

Tee hee hee! He's WRONG! With the snap of my fingers, he'd already be in Dimension D!

Well anyway, you people are probably wondering why someone named Arkatox, who isn't in SPM, is a part of this group. Well, you're right, I'm not in SPM, but I have a big role in it.

What's that role, you ask? I REVIVED MY MASTER DIMENTIO AFTER HIS GAME WAS ENDED, AND YOU ALL WILL SUFFER FOR CELEBRATING HIS DEATH! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I tricked Queen Jaydes into giving Dimentio life again. I'm quite ingenious, aren't I? Anyway, I've since retired from being evil, but that will not last for long.

PREPARE YOURSELFS, THE END OF ALL WORLDS IS NEAR . . . AGAIN!

Hah, I still don't know why my master is using the same techinque again. Though I wonder how he's going to do it, considering the fact that that dark heart thingy is now destroyed. Well, he's done stuff like it before, so you can assume that he'll succeed.

My former master, Dimentio, is quite powerful. In fact he even wrote the Dark Prognosticus.

Eh, wot
Super Slim
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:09 pm   Reply with quote

no.
Toad Town Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups