digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Like, my only strike ever

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> The new digibutter approaches
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:02 pm   Reply with quote

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S RIGHT, FOOLS!

Now, this isn't for everyday, normal drama. Nor is it for crude, R-Rated drama. This is for hilarious drama- say, someone starts bitching about the site with stupidity and just won't stop. That would be posted here, for all to see- as everyone loves a good laugh. Or, let's say someone makes multiple threads about how life sucks, and everyone of their posts is mopey and unhappy. That'll go in here, to.

So, if you see extreme, classic drama that deserves to be remembered, post it here!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took the strike like a man, but I did dispute the reasoning behind it. I intended for it to be an archive of sorts for the most infamous members of the site who no longer visit; I guess I should have been a bit more clear in the thread's description (Then again, I probably would've gotten striked by someone anyway, despite the fact that plenty of the other mods--and most of the community, at that--regularly made fun and continue to make fun of generally unliked members who no longer visit the site).
The Highwind Goods Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> The new digibutter approaches