digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

ive seen members turned mods almost always.........
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:05 am   Reply with quote

Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Vaati wrote:
I've lost all anger I'm always come but while I'm in character in the RPs I will have my character become powerful from too much rage.

You vent your anger by RPing?

...Nice.
It helps sometimes.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:06 am   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Vaati wrote:
I've lost all anger I'm always come but while I'm in character in the RPs I will have my character become powerful from too much rage.

You vent your anger by RPing?

...Nice.
It helps sometimes.
I imagine it would.
Pipe Land Goods    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:23 am   Reply with quote

I'm always gonna be the same. Cool I've seen some people go insane with power, and they SUCK. Also, if I hide my online status, it's becuase no other mods are on, and if there are any trolls at large, they won't know I'm on.
Fiberglass World    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:28 am   Reply with quote

Plastic Mario wrote:
I'm always gonna be the same. Cool I've seen some people go insane with power, and they SUCK. Also, if I hide my online status, it's becuase no other mods are on, and if there are any trolls at large, they won't know I'm on.

There aren't really any more trolls now...

YES!!!
Pipe Land Goods    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:57 am   Reply with quote

top minion tails wrote:
...go corrupt with power and put down all other members exept n other mods or become too shy for thier own good and go into the hidden member zone all the time in order for people to not recognize them...this really gets on my nerves...i apreciate all members and am sad to see users changed so much from such a little thing...therefore.. i have vowed to never become a mod..some mods stayed the same...i am happy for them as they can truly stay themselves in a way.... these are all my deep thoughts about mods..ive finnaly decided to let my fustration out by writing this..

I've been mod on two forum and admin on oen and I've never abused my powes once.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:07 am   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
top minion tails wrote:
...go corrupt with power and put down all other members exept n other mods or become too shy for thier own good and go into the hidden member zone all the time in order for people to not recognize them...this really gets on my nerves...i apreciate all members and am sad to see users changed so much from such a little thing...therefore.. i have vowed to never become a mod..some mods stayed the same...i am happy for them as they can truly stay themselves in a way.... these are all my deep thoughts about mods..ive finnaly decided to let my fustration out by writing this..

I've been mod on two forum and admin on oen and I've never abused my powes once.

You're the only old mod. I'd be honored.
Pipe Land Goods    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:22 am   Reply with quote

top minion tails wrote:
im agitated how spaceshipguy waves his moderating power around to show off like how i tried to help a member in a court thing and he kicked me out and puts the word moderator in his sig in huge text...its just wrong..

1. That "court thing" was for specific people only. The judge, defense attorney, prosecutor, defendant and jury. You barged in yet you never signed up.

2. It's my choice what I do with my avatar and signature is my own business. I have that there both as a point of pride and as a reminder in the topics of who I am.

3. My name is Franziska.

In closing, stop trying to make me look like a bad person.
Console Merchandise    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:32 am   Reply with quote

I think there should be something on the side of your posts where all that profile-ish stuff that tells you that that the person is a mod, so that the moderators don't have to have the word "MODERATOR" screamed all over their avaters and signatures. ._.
Also, 'Franziska', you used to be TotalSpaceShipGuy3, so don't be so picky about people calling you by that name.
Nastasia's Shop    
Cherry
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:34 am   Reply with quote

Celebi wrote:
Also, 'Franziska', you used to be TotalSpaceShipGuy3, so don't be so picky about people calling you by that name.

I'm aware of that. It was a joke. I need to remember to indicate where I'm just kidding around.
Console Merchandise    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:19 am   Reply with quote

im still pissed at you mr.powertrip!you could learn a thing or two from popple man..
Megatropolis    
Cherry
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:23 am   Reply with quote

top minion tails wrote:
im still pissed at you mr.powertrip!you could learn a thing or two from popple man..

Stop calling me Mr. Powertrip. I'm not abusing my power. You were warned kindly several times that you weren't part of the case, so it's not my fault that I had to raise my... text to drive the point through your thick skull. My position as judge of that case didn't even have anything to with the fact that I'm a mod. The case is over, so please just drop it.
Console Merchandise    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:06 am   Reply with quote

Franziska von Karma wrote:
top minion tails wrote:

Stop calling me Mr. Powertrip. I'm not abusing my power. You were warned kindly several times that you weren't part of the case, so it's not my fault that I had to raise my... text to drive the point through your thick skull. My position as judge of that case didn't even have anything to with the fact that I'm a mod. The case is over, so please just drop it.
you drop it mr powertrip!
Megatropolis    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:44 am   Reply with quote

locked. If you have a complaint about a member, PM me.

BTW, I think the mods are doing just fine.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback