digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Over 50 New User items !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:22 pm   Reply with quote

Phew, over the last three days I have been screenshotting, erasing ,editing, typing... and now I have over 50 new, "Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros Treasure" themed items in my user shop ! Come get one of the 18 parts of Barbaros, the evil Pirate King ! Decorate your collectible section with those adorable totem ! Buy Zelnor Marts' Equivalent to 24 k Gold Bars on drugs, the Golden Sword, Golden Faucet, or the Crown, and brag that oyu bought a 999 coins item ! (Those items can be sold for original price, my honor as a senior member on it.) Get an instant full heal item, the Leid Goblet !
All in all, I spend 500 coins I had as Gold bars in my bank on these Items.

Also, I will soon start a Zack and Wiki RP, and the people who buy any of the one-of-a kind Barbaros part items will be able to use their unique abilities to a plausible extend.

So come and shop ! Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart. Most possibly still on top of the usershop list.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:11 pm   Reply with quote

Okay, I've blown all but one coin on items now. I'm broke.

And I'm loving it. I don't think someone will buy something, but hey, you never know. *teeth shines*

EDIT: This double post cost me my last coin. XD
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market