digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Another Forum Suggestion.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:32 pm   Reply with quote

Well, I got another suggestion. Buh huh huh, let's see how this one goes.

I think that the Super Paper Mario section should be re-named as the Paper Mario Series section. I know, I know, Super Paper Mario is the main reason this site exists. Buh huh huh, of course, making specific things like that a bit more general, allowing it to encompass all of the series (Of course, it already does, but most of it is still Super Paper Mario topics.) would also attract more members, would it not? However, I don't think this site should abandon it's Mario-ness one bit. It's fun seeing fans come together and people acting like themselves on this site. But, maybe it would help if this site became more of a general Mario site instead of being dedicated to one game.

Last edited by Lord Krump on Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
The Highwind Goods Store    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:59 am   Reply with quote

Um. Thats why we have the Gaming Forum.
Anime and Image Shop    
Cid
Lord Krump

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:23 am   Reply with quote

Merluvlee wrote:

In all honesty, though, why have a forum for a single game? Maybe for a few games, or a subseries, but people will eventually grow tired of talking about the same game. More and more pointless SPM topics might appear, and there will be less activity. However, if the forum was expanded upon, we might see more original topics, and more activity. See where I'm coming from?
The Highwind Goods Store    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:25 am   Reply with quote

Because, the basis of Digibutter was built on the base of Super Paper Mario. Thats why it must have its own forum.

BTW Check your pms.
Anime and Image Shop    
uwnim
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:30 am   Reply with quote

Lord Crump wrote:
Merluvlee wrote:

In all honesty, though, why have a forum for a single game? Maybe for a few games, or a subseries, but people will eventually grow tired of talking about the same game. More and more pointless SPM topics might appear, and there will be less activity. However, if the forum was expanded upon, we might see more original topics, and more activity. See where I'm coming from?

It is kinda dumb to have a forum for only SPM.

ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:33 am   Reply with quote

uwnim wrote:
Lord Crump wrote:
Merluvlee wrote:

It is kinda dumb to have a forum for only SPM.

Um, its what the site is based on. Rolling Eyes It HAS to have its own forum...
Anime and Image Shop    
Cid
Lord Krump

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:34 am   Reply with quote

Merluvlee wrote:
Because, the basis of Digibutter was built on the base of Super Paper Mario. Thats why it must have its own forum.

BTW Check your pms.

Alrighty, I got it. Buh huh huh.

Yes, I admitted that this site would not exist without SPM. Like I said, this suggestion was made because I believe it would drag in more members. Afterall, the small amount of active members that visit here is slowly lessening. The site could still retain its nerr-ness, SPM-ness, and awesomeness, but it would have a wider focus. I'm not suggesting that we should remove a central aspect of Digibutter; rather, I'm suggesting that it should be enlarged.
The Highwind Goods Store    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:22 am   Reply with quote

Lord Crump wrote:
Merluvlee wrote:

BTW Check your pms.

Alrighty, I got it. Buh huh huh.

Yes, I admitted that this site would not exist without SPM. Like I said, this suggestion was made because I believe it would drag in more members. Afterall, the small amount of active members that visit here is slowly lessening. The site could still retain its nerr-ness, SPM-ness, and awesomeness, but it would have a wider focus. I'm not suggesting that we should remove a central aspect of Digibutter; rather, I'm suggesting that it should be enlarged.

I agree with you and not Merluvlee. SPM is going to grow old and people will just want to talk about PM more.
Shrowser's Shop    
Whah hah hah hah Whack!
Whacka
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:29 am   Reply with quote

Whacka-Doo! I entirely agree with Lord Crump.
Whacka-Doo?    
abdcefg
Mama Luigi
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:55 pm   Reply with quote

Merluvlee wrote:

BTW Check your pms.

Theres a pill for that.
This shop is full of variety    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:24 pm   Reply with quote

Franis wrote:
Merluvlee wrote:

BTW Check your pms.

Theres a pill for that.

I had a fun time loling at that joke, Franis.
Shrowser's Shop    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:27 pm   Reply with quote

Creepy Mario wrote:
Franis wrote:
Merluvlee wrote:

BTW Check your pms.

Theres a pill for that.

Indeed. that joke is very funny.
Anime and Image Shop    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:41 pm   Reply with quote

Merluvlee wrote:
Creepy Mario wrote:
Franis wrote:
Merluvlee wrote:

BTW Check your pms.

Theres a pill for that.

Indeed. that joke is very funny.

I made that joke up! LOSERS!
rawrshop    
Cid
Lord Krump

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:26 am   Reply with quote

Whacka wrote:
Whacka-Doo! I entirely agree with Lord Crump.

Indeed, this site needs to have a wider appeal. Making the SPM forum more general, encompassing the whole Paper Mario series, would allow Digibutter to keep its atmosphere, as well as widening the appeal of the site. A revival post. Buh huh huh.
The Highwind Goods Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback