digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Anonying brother
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:15 pm   Reply with quote

Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:
my little brother is dum I seariesly whant him to be gone. He hurts me I can't beat him back or I'll be grounded and beat by my mom and yeah when he hits me all they stop it. If I could I would make him have pain every second for 80 hours

HYPOCRITE.

I vote this emo topic of the year. I'm pretty much an only child... but that's only because my brothers are in their 30s.
rawrshop    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:11 pm   Reply with quote

Winry wrote:
my little brother is dum I seariesly whant him to be gone. He hurts me I can't beat him back or I'll be grounded and beat by my mom and yeah when he hits me all they stop it. If I could I would make him have pain every second for 80 hours

HYPOCRITE.

I vote this emo topic of the year. I'm pretty much an only child... but that's only because my brothers are in their 30s.

or it's because your gay and your parents don't whant you to *crag* your little brothers so you don't have any Laughing get out of here crossdresser.
Alchemy slam.    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:14 pm   Reply with quote

Crazy Cody wrote:
My brother is even worse. Everyday, he bugs the hell out of me. Good thing I give him a good strangle every now and then.

your like 18 you can leave home you know!

I'm 16. Get with the picture!
Ammu-Nation!    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:21 pm   Reply with quote

Crazy Cody wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:
My brother is even worse. Everyday, he bugs the hell out of me. Good thing I give him a good strangle every now and then.

so your 16: Take steroids, work and get fired? not likely
Alchemy slam.    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:48 pm   Reply with quote

I actually like my other brother more than Dark Meta Knight. He may be annoying at times, but out of the two brothers that I have, he ends up annoying me the least. He's also the less violent of the two despite being the brawny one. Sure he does things to annoy Dark Meta Knight, but Dark Meta Knight responds by doing things that annoy everyone around him.

However, I believe that being around those two has given me more tolerance to things that people would find to be annoying.
Shop #42    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:50 pm   Reply with quote

Marker Magikoopa wrote:
I actually like my other brother more than Dark Meta Knight. He may be annoying at times, but out of the two brothers that I have, he ends up annoying me the least. He's also the less violent of the two despite being the brawny one. Sure he does things to annoy Dark Meta Knight, but Dark Meta Knight responds by doing things that annoy everyone around him.

However, I believe that being around those two has given me more tolerance to things that people would find to be annoying.
Where do you think I got the power of annoyance from I got it from my Emo brother.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:51 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Meta Knight wrote:
Marker Magikoopa wrote:

Where do you think I got the power of annoyance from I got it from my Emo brother.
Nah, I think he got his power of annoyance from you.
Shop #42    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

Marker Magikoopa wrote:
Dark Meta Knight wrote:
Marker Magikoopa wrote:

Actually it is the other way around.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:10 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Meta Knight wrote:
Marker Magikoopa wrote:
Dark Meta Knight wrote:
Marker Magikoopa wrote:

Actually it is the other way around.
You tend to be more annoying than him. Because of that, it seems that you are the master and he is the apprentice.
Shop #42    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:25 am   Reply with quote

This topic scares me.

King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:30 am   Reply with quote

Crazy Cody wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:

You know what, Emo-Child? You're REALLY pathetic. Sure, I might have been an only child to, but at least if I DID, I'd enjoy having some company and not being bored at home all day!

You're the most pitiful loser ever! You're 16, you beat up a family member like, 15 years younger than you, you're emo, you take drugs, you're emo, you're jobless, you're emo, being jobless means you'll have to live with your mother when you're older, you're emo, AND you take the internets seriously? (Not to mention you're emo, too!)
Bowser'z!    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:33 am   Reply with quote

You're pitiful. Your pathetic attempt to make me angry has failed. LB, you can go fall in a hole because you mean nothing to me.
Ammu-Nation!    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:34 am   Reply with quote

Crazy Cody wrote:
You're pitiful. Your pathetic attempt to make me angry has failed. LB, you can go fall in a hole because you mean nothing to me.

Bowser'z!    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:35 am   Reply with quote

LB, your insult or whatever is more like a direct personal attack on him.
Hell    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:38 am   Reply with quote

Boshi wrote:
LB, your insult or whatever is more like a direct personal attack on him.

Last edited by Lord Bowser on Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Bowser'z!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion