digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Anonying brother
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:38 am   Reply with quote

Bowser, you're neither contributing to the better of this community nor are you funny anymore. The only reason why I'm even regarding your existence as notable is becuase I respected who you were in the past.
Hell    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:49 am   Reply with quote

Boshi wrote:
Bowser, you're neither contributing to the better of this community nor are you funny anymore. The only reason why I'm even regarding your existence as notable is becuase I respected who you were in the past.

Go cry me a river, ya pathetic dinosaur!
Bowser'z!    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:55 am   Reply with quote

Seriously, LB, you really suck now. Your dramatic change has really shown your patheticness. You're just begging for power and insulting other users just to think you're "cool". Guess what, slick? You're nothing. You're nothing. You are such a pathetic waste that it's not even funny.

Also, if you DO get banhammered (chances are of that happening sometime), this site won't die. It will go through a completely new era. So, kiss your wishes goodbye.

Lord Bowser wrote:

[objection]Falling in a hole means dieing![objection]

No freakin' duh! You deserve to die.
Ammu-Nation!    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:37 am   Reply with quote

Basicly what Cody said. I could go further with what he gave me, and I'll ruin you.
Anime and Image Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:58 am   Reply with quote

Dark Meta Knight and Marker Magikoopa, do you have to talk about your family issues online ? I mean you could walk about 10 meters and just... talk to each other instead of visiting an internet forum and waiting like 15 minutes for a reply ? ...
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:03 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
Dark Meta Knight and Marker Magikoopa, do you have to talk about your family issues online ? I mean you could walk about 10 meters and just... talk to each other instead of visiting an internet forum and waiting like 15 minutes for a reply ? ...
They have the right to do that. Its called freedom of speech.
Anime and Image Shop    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:23 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
I prefer to have a wall between us during such discussions. Dark Meta Knight has a very short temper.
Shop #42    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:06 pm   Reply with quote

Crazy Cody wrote:
Seriously, LB, you really suck now. Your dramatic change has really shown your patheticness. You're just begging for power and insulting other users just to think you're "cool". Guess what, slick? You're nothing. You're nothing. You are such a pathetic waste that it's not even funny.

Also, if you DO get banhammered (chances are of that happening sometime), this site won't die. It will go through a completely new era. So, kiss your wishes goodbye.

Lord Bowser wrote:

What part of "biggest, baddest brute around" don't you understand?
Bowser'z!    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:17 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:

Lord Bowser wrote:

Wart was better than you.
Anime and Image Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:19 pm   Reply with quote

... Owned.

And Merluvlee, I didn't forbid them to do - I don't even have the right or power to do so - I simply point out that I consider it... illogical to discuss over the internet when you can go ten steps and you get original sound and very good graphics...
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:23 pm   Reply with quote

Merluvlee wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:

Lord Bowser wrote:

Wart spat bubbles. Seriously, bubbles?
Bowser'z!    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:24 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Merluvlee wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:

Lord Bowser wrote:

And Cream Was way better that you. Wait no. Cheese here Chao was.
Anime and Image Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:25 pm   Reply with quote

Bubbles < Getting owned by the Superstar Siblings time over time. Wart did it once, invented logic and realized he couldn't win. You still go out to be beaten back.
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:30 pm   Reply with quote

Merluvlee wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Merluvlee wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:

Lord Bowser wrote:

Who?
Bowser'z!    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:33 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Merluvlee wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Merluvlee wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:

Lord Bowser wrote:

Who?
http://spriters-resource.com/sega/sonic/sonicadv3/display.php?file=http://spriters-resource.com/sega/sonic/sonicadv3/cream.png
Thats Cream.

and Her Chao Cheese:
http://spriters-resource.com/sega/sonic/sonicadv3/display.php?file=http://spriters-resource.com/sega/sonic/sonicadv3/chao4.png
Anime and Image Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion