digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Ranks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:20 pm   Reply with quote

I think that there should be a rank system. For example, you know at the bottom with all the logged in user names. It says [ Administrator ] [Moderator]. I think that Administrator should be changed to Elite Nerr and Moderator should be changed to something similar. Then, we, the rest of us, will be able to rise up three rankings. It will be determined by forum activity and post quality. [ 1st Class Nerr ], [ 2nd Class Nerr ], and [3rd Class Nerr ], (Class can change). We could have Francis, or the mods(maybe appoint another one because there are a lot of members) who can change the class of people. At the bottom of the screen for example if I was in the 2nd Class Nerr, my username color would be in red. 3rd Class Nerr could probably stay green and 1st Class Nerr could be something similar.

Last edited by Admiral Bobbery on Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Troopa's Treats    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

Good idea; I like it.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:31 pm   Reply with quote

Good Idea up to the point about the color changing. You should just get like a symbol next to your name or something instead.
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:12 am   Reply with quote

... We already have that. The only difference is that you can edit it...
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:56 am   Reply with quote

A lot of people are not understanding. I mean Francis is administrator so his name is in orange. The moderators have their names in dark green and the rest of us have green. We should add more ranks with more rank colors.

Last edited by Admiral Bobbery on Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Troopa's Treats    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:57 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
... We already have that. The only difference is that you can edit it...

Well, I've seen forums that have both. There's the changeable "title", and there's the non-changeable "member status." It would just be used to show how active or how long you've been here, from what it sounds like.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:47 am   Reply with quote

I hope this clarifies the situation. It's a bit complicated though.

Last edited by Admiral Bobbery on Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Troopa's Treats    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:49 am   Reply with quote

Jr. Troopa wrote:
[img]IMAGE LAWL[/img]

I hope this clarifies the situation. It's a bit complicated though.

You put Maiq below yourself? You're mean.
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback