digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

360 Rumor: Halo Wars Demo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:01 pm   Reply with quote

http://n4g.com/News-62863.aspx
Quote:
Halo Wars” is the next big real-time strategy game from Ensemble Studios, creators of Age of Empires. Designed exclusively for the Xbox 360, “Halo Wars” allows you to take charge of the human UNSC armies and see the Halo universe from a totally new perspective. However, we might get a taste of the game sooner than we expected.

Enjoy your Haloz.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:04 pm   Reply with quote

age of empires creators? damn.... that's a good game. I think I played it once. I may be getting confused though.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:40 pm   Reply with quote

SWEET!!!!! thanks.
Koop    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:50 pm   Reply with quote

I shall download it when it releases. I liked Battle for Middle Earth II, and this one already looks alot better than that.
Tamriellic Titles    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews