digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Rumours of war...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> DDoD SECRET HQ
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:01 pm   Reply with quote

See, here is the deal, LB has some mods on his side... so, they can potentially get access to lots of items. Now if I take away their modishness, they will be upset, and technically they have not done anything wrong. So, we must be prepared.

Attacking people on the forum with items is not a bad thing. Its actually a lot of fun. Its only bad if it is one sided. So this group will make sure its not one sided. A war will most likely break out, so i ask, will you defend yourself? Will you put up a challenge against those who may have an unfair advantage over the common member? If you have a problem with using an item against another member, you probably should resign from this secret defense force. No hard feelings. You just might want to avoid the forum on saturday Smile

Last edited by Francis on Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:04 pm   Reply with quote

I'm no person for harrasing and degrading LB and his friends, sorry I wasn't clear. However, a fair item fight shant be bad...
Hell    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:06 pm   Reply with quote

Hmmm... Has this place been open for awhile now? Is it going to be deleted after the war? Ah well... Time to stock up.
Shrowser's Shop    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:55 pm   Reply with quote

Francis, you said that if war breaks out, we won't have to worry about weapons, right?

Will you at least fill me up on MP if a war breaks out?
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> DDoD SECRET HQ