digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A very practical butterfly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Digital Butterflies
Shoe
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:46 am   Reply with quote

This isn't very hi-tech, but it sure is hi-techniiicaaaaaaaal! Found in World 5-3 of Super Mario Bros. 3, this butterfly disguises itself by folding one wing out of sight and making the other appear as a gear. Only truly informed and attentive butterfly fans will see that this is, in fact, a butterfly.

The neatest thing about this butterfly, known as Kuribo's Shoe, is that it is very practical. Much like Tippi the Pixl, this butterfly will help you on your journey's, by allowing you to stomp on ferocious enemies that would normally bite. However, it is an inattentive and easily-distracted butterfly, known to flutter off at the end of the stage.

jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:31 am   Reply with quote

Can you ride on it?
Baby Shop    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:59 am   Reply with quote

That butterfly must fly off because of the catcher's smelly feet.
The Shop on a Hill    
Shoe
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:52 pm   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Can you ride on it?

Unfortunately, I never got close enough to a Kuribo's Shoe to ride it, but I have seen a goomba riding one. I don't know how much it can hold, but it is apparently cooperative.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Digital Butterflies