digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

WAIT! I...have a plan!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:38 am   Reply with quote

To make the forums a little more easy to navagate, I thought we could do something that other forums of mine have done. At the bottom of the page, under the number of members online, we could put a link to show what forums/topics *if they are veiwing a topic* memebrs are veiwing. A link to see what Todays most active topics are at the moment by recent posts. We could also have a link that shows us who the moderators and Admins are, so we know who to go to if we are having trouble with members and other stuff they work with. Just a thought...doubt anyone's gonna listen though
Dimension C    
who?
random-guy

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:40 am   Reply with quote

the site will be under contruct for a while if your o k.

ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:42 am   Reply with quote

I kinda like this idea.
Anime and Image Shop    
who?
random-guy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:50 am   Reply with quote

btw, i listned to your thought( the small print.

Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:52 am   Reply with quote

just make most active topic RP off-topic 24/7! because thats the most active no matter what
DISGUISE KIT    
who?
random-guy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:11 am   Reply with quote

nvm, ts a good idea.

That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:39 am   Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
just make most active topic RP off-topic 24/7! because thats the most active no matter what

most active topics, not forum.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:34 am   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
we could put a link to show what forums/topics *if they are veiwing a topic* memebrs are veiwing.

This feature has been included in Digibutter and to access this all you need to do is click the Who is Online button at the bottom of the screen, where it shows the people who are logged on.

The Chaos Heart wrote:
We could also have a link that shows us who the moderators and Admins are, so we know who to go to if we are having trouble with members and other stuff they work with.

The admin is Francis and the Moderators are Popple, Plastic Mario, Francine, TotalSpaceShipGuy3, Chaos Dimentio, and Mister I. You may private message them this way. If they are on, their names will be a different color at the bottom, the place where it shows who is online. If they are on, you may click their name and Private Message them that way.
Troopa's Treats    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:26 am   Reply with quote

Eh, its not really necessary...
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
Eh, wot
Super Slim
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:19 pm   Reply with quote

I LIKE THIS IDEA
Toad Town Shop    
*Facescreen*
Vbzobs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:16 pm   Reply with quote

Jr. Troopa wrote:
The Chaos Heart wrote:
we could put a link to show what forums/topics *if they are veiwing a topic* memebrs are veiwing.

This feature has been included in Digibutter and to access this all you need to do is click the Who is Online button at the bottom of the screen, where it shows the people who are logged on.

The Chaos Heart wrote:
We could also have a link that shows us who the moderators and Admins are, so we know who to go to if we are having trouble with members and other stuff they work with.

The admin is Francis and the Moderators are Popple, Plastic Mario, Francine, TotalSpaceShipGuy3, Chaos Dimentio, and Mister I. You may private message them this way. If they are on, their names will be a different color at the bottom, the place where it shows who is online. If they are on, you may click their name and Private Message them that way.

Everything that you're asking for is already here, just read the above quote Wink
vBay    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback