digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Multiquote

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:30 pm   Reply with quote

Perhaps this has already been addressed? Well, anyway...

I suggest that a Multiquote feature be implemented into the site. For example, click one Quote button for a post and it's highlighted, or indicated with a '+' mark. Continue to do this with any other select posts you wish to address, then hit that Post Reply button. Now your message box has all of the quotes set up. Space them apart, and reply below each as you like. Or at least, something along those lines.

People can just write up quote tags themselves by looking back through the thread and remembering who said what, true. But from personal experience, I've found practical Multiquoting to be a lot more useful and time-saving. Nothing that's desperately needed, but a nice add-on nonetheless. I think it might be especially useful in, say, the Role-Play Off-Topic forum, where Alternate Character names do not appear in the topic review... and if you don't remember, or don't want to have to go back or check with a new window or whatever, then this could help to address the 'characters' (since quoting remembers the character names).

This is assuming that Multiquote is even possible to put in, of course, and without really damaging the site. If so, I believe that it'd bring nothing but benefit and heightened overall forum convenience in the end.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by Celeste Dimentia on Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dimension D    
*Facescreen*
Vbzobs

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

I think its a good idea, not all totally necessary, but very helpful.
vBay    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:55 pm   Reply with quote

... Anyone else have any views on this? o_O
Dimension D    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:01 pm   Reply with quote

I like this idea! This would be very helpful for people and requests they have.
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
Dimentio, Magical Jester

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:10 am   Reply with quote

I think this would be a great, if possible, addition to Digibutter's features. It would be nice to be able to Multiquote sometimes.

Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:17 pm   Reply with quote

Agreed 110%
Dimension C    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:09 pm   Reply with quote

agreed. this will be easier if you wanna quote so many people
Baby Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback