digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

NiGHTS Journey Onto Wii

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:15 pm   Reply with quote

If the new NiGHTS game Journey of Dreams for the Wii isn't Hi-technical I don't know what is, see? If you haven't picked up the newest issue of Nintendo Power, I suggest you steal one immediately and read up on this, see?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Paper Zero
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:33 pm   Reply with quote

I can't wait to play, I'm really looking forward to this since I didn't play the original NiGHTS. I just saw the mini trailer for this.

Shiaoran
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:49 am   Reply with quote

Word is that the same team that made Sonic and the Secret Rings is working on it. The idea of using the same engine was dropped though, they are making a whole new one, for better or worse.
I'm not worried about the game being a total failure. I know it won't. I'm most worried about how it will be loyal to the first game's mechanics and what will they add to make it be a great game by today's standards(we all know that if NiGHTS Into Dreams were released today people would think it's too short and lacks gameplay).
I also hope they keep the expecific date's extra stuff. If you don't know about it and have a Saturn and X-Mas NiGHTS, go set the SAT to April 1st and play it NOW. No joke, you'll love it.

I AM A BANANA!!!!
End Boss

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:16 am   Reply with quote

he's right. NiGHTS fro teh Saturn Rocks!!!!

The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

End Boss wrote:
he's right. NiGHTS fro teh Saturn Rocks!!!!

ino rite!!!!!! :O :O :O :O
Toad House    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming