digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Step right up, you can be a winnar!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Star Carnival
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

Come one, come all! You can win big big big money here at the Star Carnival! Join in on any of the numerous games offered here, or start your own game (if you have the perseverance and money to host it).

Important things to know before you start playing:
Roll a die by typing [roll=number] or multiple dice by typing [roll=number,number,number].
The maximum characters allowed in a roll is 8. (example: 10,10,10)
You can not roll on an post edit.
Type a message when you donate coins.

Important things to know if you are hosting a game:
State the rules clearly in your first post. Include details such as how much it costs and who rolls the dice.
PLEASE try to minimize the number of posts.
PM me if you want your topic's game posts cleared (I will move them to the dump)
PM me the details of your game in the correct format and I will post them in the Game Listing.
If you dont want to host a game anymore tell me and I will lock your game. Or find someone else to take it over.
Runing a scam will get you banned.

So what are you waiting for? Look through the GAME LIST and play!
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Star Carnival