digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Arcade!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Announcements
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:35 pm   Reply with quote

Ever find yourself wandering digibutter with nothing to talk about, your parents are hogging the television, and you don't want to lose anymore money in the Star Carnival? Well now you can pass the time here in the ARCADE!

Soon to better than that dusty old Flipside Arcade, this one will soon be packed full of awesome games. Just insert your coin and off you go. Win coins for beating the highscore!

First game is the classic Donkey Kong! Like Nintendo's Virtual Console release schedule, I will be adding a new game every Monday.

If you know other schweet games you have seen on other Forum sites, let me know!

Donkey Kong discussion moved here: http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?t=2830

Last edited by Francis on Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Elite Nerr
Francis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:29 pm   Reply with quote

New game rolled into the Arcade... Snake!

Move around the playing field collecting dots. Don't touch the walls or your growing body!

I also cleared the weekly Donkey Kong highscores (I still keep the all-time high scores).

Discuss here: http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?t=3157
Elite Nerr
Francis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:09 pm   Reply with quote

Tetris Arcade! It's classic Tetris with a few twists...
(the in-game instructions are wrong. use the arrow keys. Q will quit the game.)

I didnt make the game. I thought it was a great Tetris game. I can put up a more boring version if thats what everyone wants.

All the other games have their Highscores reset, so go earn some coin!

Discuss here: http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?t=3956
Elite Nerr
Francis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:15 pm   Reply with quote

It's Monday, so time for a new game...
Asteroids!
The 1979 classic is still going strong
Elite Nerr
Francis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

Sorry it's a day late, but I finally have the new game up.
Helicopter! The classic tunnel game.

Also, I changed the highscore rewards. You will now get coins for placing in the top 10. 1st gets 10 coins, 2nd gets 9, and so on. The All-Time 1st place gets an extra 10 coins!
Actions
Searchlight was used on this post.
Elite Nerr
Francis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:07 am   Reply with quote

Star Ball, a Breakout clone where you slide your paddle left and right to bounce a ball into bricks. This one has schweet powerups!

July 16th: Frogger. Cross the busy road and pond to get to your lillypads!

July 23rd: Wreckanoid
Star Ball had a glitch where you could rack up a ton of points... so I'm taking it down. In its place goes Wreakanoid (like Arakanoid). It's another hit-the-ball-into-the-bricks game, but it's really slick.
Elite Nerr
Francis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:39 pm   Reply with quote

July 30th brings us Balloon Maze!. It may be in japanese, but you'll be able to understand it just fine. Use your fan to blow the balloon and dog through the mazes, collecting treats and avoiding spikes.

Also added today is the addition of Arcade Trophies. If you have the best all-time high score, you will see a trophy for that game in your profile.

And now all game scores will be reset after 1 month. So today, I will be resetting Asteroids. And next week, I will reset Helicopter and Donkey Kong. You also probably noticed the Wii Remote icon next to some games. This means the game is playable with mouse-only, so you should be able to play it with your Wii Browser.

August 6th: Hamster Race
The hamster is running and wont stop until it hits the wall! Every click will guide the hamster towards your cursor, so keep him going round and round and round and...

August 19th: Skee Ball
September 3rd: Pretty Pretty Bang Bang
Elite Nerr
Francis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:34 pm   Reply with quote

Sep. 25th: Double Wires. You are like a drunken spiderman, using your two wires to swing yourself as far as possible.

I also reset Asteroids and Balloon Maze highscores.

Sorry about the lack of Arcade updates. It's getting harder and harder to find quality games. If you know of a good game, please let me know.

October 29th: Six Feet Under This one was too cute not to put up. Press right arrow key to build up speed, then Space Bar to stop when you get in the red zone (before crashing). See how far you can send your coffin! I'll probably take it down after the week, so play it while you can. (It's free to play!)
I also reset Donkey Kong, Helicopter, and Hamster Race high scores. And raised the bonuses for beating the all-time highscores.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Announcements