digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A Contest?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:20 pm   Reply with quote

We could probably have a contest for who has the most Hi-Technical buttferfly don't you think?
Relations 'R' Us    
Grodus
Drive-Thru Whale
Burning

HP: 70 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:04 pm   Reply with quote

Yes. As soon as I finish programming mine.

GACK ACK ACK ACK!

Shiaoran
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:22 am   Reply with quote

Good idea.
It should be a pool with some pre-selected butterflies(picked by Francis, to be fair). The topic would have link to all the pics and the name of the captors wouldn't be revealed, so personal isues would be kept apart.
Only butterflies added up to a date would be elegible.
A member could have one participating butterfly, all of his, or none at all(depends on quality).
To be fair, there would be 3 categories:
Cutest, coolest, and sexyest. (a butterfly can participate in all of them if Francis think it should)
The pools would be open for a set period, and during that, accounts created after the pools' start woudn't be able to vote in pools.(this can be easily done by creating a Member and a New Member ranks)
The captors of the first 10 places in each category earn a badge, 1st place(golden star), 2nd(silver flower), 3rd(bronze mushroom), 4th(life mushroom), 5th(mushroom), and runner up(coin). A member can have all 30 badges, if he has 30 butterfly that were chosen.(won't happen, but you get the idea. A person can have as many badges as he got)
Badges would be put under/over the member's avatar. If multiple of the same, a x# would be put to the right of the badge.

Like my idea? ^^

Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:41 pm   Reply with quote

I like it. But maybe we shouldhave another category for original (homemade) ones.
Shop #42    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:54 pm   Reply with quote

Nah, because if we did it would be over at start. because no one can beat mine!
Koop    
Shiaoran
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:27 pm   Reply with quote

I disagree. A most original couldn't be picked because no one can be 100% sure if the captor is the one who made it. I had thought about that too.

King Boo
Vampire

HP: 85 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:16 pm   Reply with quote

Nobody can beat the butterfly I found!!

Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:18 pm   Reply with quote

Shiaoran wrote:
Good idea.
It should be a pool with some pre-selected butterflies(picked by Francis, to be fair). The topic would have link to all the pics and the name of the captors wouldn't be revealed, so personal isues would be kept apart.
Only butterflies added up to a date would be elegible.
A member could have one participating butterfly, all of his, or none at all(depends on quality).
To be fair, there would be 3 categories:
Cutest, coolest, and sexyest. (a butterfly can participate in all of them if Francis think it should)
The pools would be open for a set period, and during that, accounts created after the pools' start woudn't be able to vote in pools.(this can be easily done by creating a Member and a New Member ranks)
The captors of the first 10 places in each category earn a badge, 1st place(golden star), 2nd(silver flower), 3rd(bronze mushroom), 4th(life mushroom), 5th(mushroom), and runner up(coin). A member can have all 30 badges, if he has 30 butterfly that were chosen.(won't happen, but you get the idea. A person can have as many badges as he got)
Badges would be put under/over the member's avatar. If multiple of the same, a x# would be put to the right of the badge.

Like my idea? ^^

ORLY?

but It can't be a human.
Wolf Cheap Wares    
SuperAidow
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:32 pm   Reply with quote

We could have it so francis allows us to send him maybe 4 butterflies by Private Messaging by a certain date.

Shiaoran
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:15 am   Reply with quote

SuperAidow wrote:
We could have it so francis allows us to send him maybe 4 butterflies by Private Messaging by a certain date.

That could work.
People would pick their own, would save Francis some time.(I really didn't thought about that... The only thing I though was all of them participating or Francis making a preselection)
And people wouldn't know wich butterfly belongs to who. But we'd need to remove the one's we're using from our posts, if anyone wants that to be a secret.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback