digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Phantom Hourglass party.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:27 am   Reply with quote

YAY!!!! I knew francis would make a party. this is a party, I WONT miss (wait, ill be to busy playing Phantom Hourglass)
Koop    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:38 pm   Reply with quote

Altair wrote:
YAY!!!! I knew francis would make a party. this is a party, I WONT miss (wait, ill be to busy playing Phantom Hourglass)
Why not visit Game Stop or what ever store that sells games and has games to play to see if you may end up buying it I went to Game Stop and got to play the Zelda game.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:40 pm   Reply with quote

I won't be playing it, that's for sure. I'll probably wait awhile before getting it. Probably after Christmas.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:50 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
Altair wrote:
Why not visit Game Stop or what ever store that sells games and has games to play to see if you may end up buying it I went to Game Stop and got to play the Zelda game.

no. Phantom Hourglass is a must get, I will not play it, to decide if I should buy it.
Koop    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:53 pm   Reply with quote

I'll be getting it... but not on Launch day. I'll be there for the party, I hope.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:34 pm   Reply with quote

Crap I gotta get started on my costume! (Halloween Wink )
Paper Peach's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback