digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Zelda Party Ending (For those who missed it)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:37 am   Reply with quote

Well, when the hourglass hit 0, the Zelda Party!!! was opened! Everybody made a special alt of somebody to post, they had to. Most of them were Zelda-themed, some just copied their normal name. The Zelda-Party-Hat hat was, of course, Link's hat! A lot of people added the party hat on to their avatar, and used that for a special alt. So, we all joked around, having a good time and getting coins. Maiq made CD-i Ganon, and told everybody to DIE! I made CD-i Link, but I changed it near the end. So we bombed some dodongos, and it was a fun party...untill...

The hourglass got a timer again! It was a countdown until midnight, when the party ends. I made a topic joking about how the moon was going to crash and kill us all when the timer ran out. Everybody caught on and there was a bunch of topics about it, even outside the Zelda Party!!!. Even Francis played along! Somebody made this animation was made of the moon:

And 10:00 PM Eastern, everybody was going to the Zelda Party to spend out the last two hours they had. However...there was a moon up the in sky! Francis was also playing along! We all panicked, and an hour later, the moon grew bigger! It was overlapping the "You have no new messages" text. Everybody started panicking again, and when there was less then half an hour until the timer ran out, the moon got a lot bigger, and even forced the "Digibutter.nerr It's Hi-Technicaaal!" to move!

People started searching Searchlights to block out the timer, to make the moon angry. The moon also started scrolling down when you did, instead of staying in the top-right corner. Everybody then noticed that the party hats were on their avatars! Francis had put those on top of all the avatars, to make it look like they were wearing it. It often was in the wrong place, but some avatars looked like they were wearing it. Some people had added the hat to their avatar by themselves, so now some had two...

Then the moon...shrank. It got smaller! Most people thought the giants had saved them, but it was just Francis trying to trick them! He made it even bigger after that, and people had no doubt it would crash. If you placed your cursor over the moon and waited, it would say it was charging it's lazers.

Then it ended. However, the moon did not crash. Instead...

Most people made topics that said BOOM WE'RE DED in the last moment, but it seemed the moon just wanted to be friends! Everybody went to the Role-Play Off Topic to talk about it, since the Zelda Party!!! forums were locked. After awhile, since nobody wanted to be friends with the moon, it got sad and cried.

And then the poor moon left...Perhaps it will come back someday?

Last edited by Chin Fish on Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Boo's Mansion    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:42 am   Reply with quote

D: < YOU FORGOT MOON AM CRY!

There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:43 am   Reply with quote

Oh, did it cry? I left after it said Frendship. Did something happen after that?
Boo's Mansion    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:45 am   Reply with quote

Well it started crying when no one wanted friendship. Probably because I got so many people nomming it >_>

Regardless, it then just left for no reason.

There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:52 am   Reply with quote

Ok, I added that.
Boo's Mansion    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:38 am   Reply with quote

Excellent write up Logan. Added a link to it to the Wiki Parties page
http://editthis.info/digibutterwiki/Parties
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:23 am   Reply with quote

Nice, you captured my 'I WANNA HUG IT' Topic. XD
The Carmadox Party    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:06 pm   Reply with quote

Aww, I missed the end of it. D:

We should only have parties on weekends, so people can stay up late enough to see the whole thing. XDDDDD
Cashplx Land!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback