digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Official Stores (Creating items)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback

Should we Make stores?
Yes!!
100%
 100%  [ 17 ]
NO!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:49 pm   Reply with quote

What if I made an item that takes 5 mp but it restores 5 mp and is reusable? =O It costs a lot for that!
Fiberglass World    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:00 pm   Reply with quote

Francis how do you want to make the exclusiveness? because if we let EVERY body do it, it will be spammed.. so im thinking, to make a building it will cost 100 coins maybe? or 50 coins?. then if you want to have items in there, you have to pay the ammount of original ones?
Koop    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:01 pm   Reply with quote

How about... You must be approved by Francis to make a store. Dunno what the criteria would be, though.
Fiberglass World    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:02 pm   Reply with quote

Another thing is, if you buy an item a message will go to the store owner saying, "Someone has boughten an Item(s)" Then you click on it, and it says "You recieved [price] from [username]"
Koop    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:10 pm   Reply with quote

I just put that guide as an example. One item that could be made with it would be an item that would allow you to heal 1 HP to yourself by spending 1 MP for each use of it. It would result in 1 point for healing (self) for 1 HP, -1 point for costing 1 MP to use, and 50 points for being reusable. That would create a final point total of 50, so the price to make the item would be 50 coins. Of course, there may need to be limits placed on the use of the reusable quality. An item that can restore your HP to 100 and be reusable might not be a good idea. Maybe the reusable quality would only be available if there is some special cost given to using the item (such as having to pay MP).

Not all items would need to be reusable though. Imagine a blueberry pie that could be thrown at someone to both damage them, AND change the color of their username to blue. So that's 5 points for restoring 5 HP by eating it, 10 points for being able to use it on someone else to deal 5 damage to them, and 8 coins for the spray paint effect when the item is used on others, that would mean that the blueberry pie would cost 23 coins to make.

Now, there would still be the problem of being able to sell the pie if everyone else is able to make the item themself. That problem could be solved by having a rather expensive item being required to allow the creation of an item (it would be reusable, but after being used once, it becomes only able to make whatever item it had first made). Maybe each user would have a limited number of items that they could be allowed to design and once they reached that limit, they wouldn't be able to design any new items until they got rid of a design by ensuring the destruction of every single copy of the item is gone and then deleting the item design.
Shop #42    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:13 pm   Reply with quote

store owners have to make there own item pic:

like that.. and it has to be that size.

and i think we should at least have 2 stores per member. so just incase one goes bad
Koop    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:16 pm   Reply with quote

You could remove a store, of course your current stock would go with it.
Fiberglass World    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:18 pm   Reply with quote

but. i also want it to be like, you can create your own effects with it. like say a gun, someone can buy a gun and shoot a guy and loses 50 hp. and if you kill him, and if the "POLICE" Finds out (dont got police yet) your going to jail!
Koop    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:19 pm   Reply with quote

And that makes buisness for the lawyers in town.
Woot, this is developing nicely.
Fiberglass World    
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:20 pm   Reply with quote

Well, if my idea for a point system for creating items gets accepted, it might become possible to make suggestions for new item effects.
Shop #42    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:24 pm   Reply with quote

you bet it is!

A thing i wanted is.. [excluding that im the richest man, but for others need]

Im going to create a starbucks thing, and i want all kinds of flavors, each doing different stuff. BUT i want 3 different servings.

Like say i have a Small Java Chip Frappechino. that refills 3 hp

and i have a small Vanilla bean that refills 4 HP.

See? BUT what if i have a Grande or venti sized, Java Chip and Vanilla bean? stuff will change!

So i want like 5 coins for a java chip small, 10 for a grande, and 15 for a venti.. im confused
Koop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:26 pm   Reply with quote

oh and another thing is, the ones who thought up with the idea:

Pure-???
Larry Koopa

Gets to own there shop for free!
Koop    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:27 pm   Reply with quote

I love that last idea!

XD
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:29 pm   Reply with quote

Maybe all the different sizes could have the same effects, but when a grande is used, it becomes a venti instead of disappearing, and when a venti is used, it becomes a tall.
Shop #42    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:29 pm   Reply with quote

lol

Oh and people can work for you as well!!
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback