digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Official Stores (Creating items)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback

Should we Make stores?
Yes!!
100%
 100%  [ 17 ]
NO!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Luigi wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
SoF wrote:
Hmm... there could be a time when it opens.

Say, like it opens at 8:00am and closes at 8:00pm.

Would that work?

thats going to far.

Yeah, Francis. we need to discuss how we can open a shop. and the price to open a shop. because there should be a limit to shops, because people may SPAM It. Like I said, before creating a shop, verify it through Francis.

How about you can create your own items, and open a shop. It costs um, maybe 25 coins to open a shop. YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 1 SHOP. You have to verify it with Francis about the shop name and the items you will be selling before he adds the shop to the list. But I have no idea how we're going to make items. Maybe we can just ask Francis to make an item that we need in our store in extange for Digibutter coins. But that would be WAY too much work on Francis. So, take that idea out. We can TRY to make our own. Good idea?

Thats already done, We decided to have MOLD. and 25 coins for a shop is to little.. more like 50 or 100 coins to open a shop.
Koop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
Paper Luigi wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
SoF wrote:
Hmm... there could be a time when it opens.

Say, like it opens at 8:00am and closes at 8:00pm.

Would that work?

thats going to far.

Yeah, Francis. we need to discuss how we can open a shop. and the price to open a shop. because there should be a limit to shops, because people may SPAM It. Like I said, before creating a shop, verify it through Francis.

How about you can create your own items, and open a shop. It costs um, maybe 25 coins to open a shop. YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 1 SHOP. You have to verify it with Francis about the shop name and the items you will be selling before he adds the shop to the list. But I have no idea how we're going to make items. Maybe we can just ask Francis to make an item that we need in our store in extange for Digibutter coins. But that would be WAY too much work on Francis. So, take that idea out. We can TRY to make our own. Good idea?

Thats already done, We decided to have MOLD. and 25 coins for a shop is to little.. more like 50 or 100 coins to open a shop.

Yeah, I guess do...
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:33 pm   Reply with quote

THIS WHOLE THING IS A SUCCESS! yayz! we;ve finally gotton all the details worked out!
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

YAYZ! only one problem for me is how will i have a Tall, Grande, or Venti? for my nerrbucks? hmm.. hmm.
Koop    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:35 pm   Reply with quote

no idea! if we use my form idea, it should be easy.
Ruki Motomiya
Vampire

HP: 96 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:36 pm   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
YAYZ! only one problem for me is how will i have a Tall, Grande, or Venti? for my nerrbucks? hmm.. hmm.

Three seperate items?
Ruki's Shop of Dark.    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

pure-??? wrote:

If Francis doesnt allow that feature I will just have one size.
Koop    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
pure-??? wrote:

he has no reason not to! it's a good idea! it'll stop useless items!
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:42 pm   Reply with quote

pure-??? wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
pure-??? wrote:

he has no reason not to! it's a good idea! it'll stop useless items!

yeah, maybe if you click on lets say "Vanilla Bean" it will go to a new page saying "Small Grande Venti" and it will have the prices next to it. get it?
Koop    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:16 pm   Reply with quote

Couldn't making our own stores potentially lead to a stock market which would further complicate the already complicated economy of digibutter?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:17 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Couldn't making our own stores potentially lead to a stock market which would further complicate the already complicated economy of digibutter?

but francis has to approve all items.
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:23 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:

we got control of it
Koop    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:26 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:

stock market?
you would be selling services and items in your inventory like you already can do.
you can make your own items, but you will lose money unless you increase the price over what you paid to make, but then someone else could make the same item for cheaper. so it should stay balanced.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:28 pm   Reply with quote

pure-??? wrote:
Popple wrote:

But that might end up being a hassle for him to have to approve or disapprove each and every item sent to him. He would also have to do the coding for the item. With my idea of a point system, he could code something that would handle the creation of items so that he would be free to focus on other things. He might occasionally have to intervene if someone makes an item that's too powerful, but it would probably be easier than having to approve of any items sent to him and coding each one that gets approved.
Shop #42    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:33 pm   Reply with quote

Magikoopa #42 wrote:
pure-??? wrote:
Popple wrote:

But that might end up being a hassle for him to have to approve or disapprove each and every item sent to him. He would also have to do the coding for the item. With my idea of a point system, he could code something that would handle the creation of items so that he would be free to focus on other things. He might occasionally have to intervene if someone makes an item that's too powerful, but it would probably be easier than having to approve of any items sent to him and coding each one that gets approved.

Not really, All you have to do is send him the details then he will say

approve or Disapprove

APPROVE!
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback