digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

You people are making me bored again...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:02 pm   Reply with quote

Nobody's posted anything in over thirty seconds! It's driving me INSANE

IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE
IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE
IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE
IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE
IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE
IT'S DRIVING ME zomg hax
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:03 pm   Reply with quote

Watch College Saga on youtube.

That'll chew up about 40 minutes of your life.

Some swearing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wwLrgxtALWs

It's based on Final Fantasy, and very funny.

"Buy Party Animal Crackers, or **** you!"

Very funny part

Last edited by Piccolo the Pixl on Thu May 03, 2007 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piccolo's Goods    
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:03 pm   Reply with quote

uh-oh, I think I've snapped again.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
Mimi!!!
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:06 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah I hate having to wait for a post. I sit there refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing
and refreshing and refreshing.....and refreshing...

Paper Zero
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:15 pm   Reply with quote

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gNqiSkd1M6k

augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 pm   Reply with quote

BRUSH YOUR TEETH!

lol
Piccolo's Goods    
Bonechill
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:08 pm   Reply with quote

Mimi!!! wrote:
Yeah I hate having to wait for a post. I sit there refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and refreshing
and refreshing and refreshing.....and refreshing...

I'm now waiting for you in the RP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion