digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Grungentine

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
and I control the decks
carfilledwithfish

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:37 pm   Reply with quote

Well, my old art thread seems kind of... ignored, so I guess I'll be making new threads every time I post my art here from here on out. I'll only show off pictures I'm really proud of, though, so I probably won't be posting here too much.
Here is a work in progress of my two robot characters, Grunge and Valentine. I'm probably going to try colouring it with coloured pencils or maybe markers tomorrow, and if it turns out looking good, then you'll probably see a finished version soon. If it doesn't, then you might see a Photoshop-coloured version eventually.

ANGRY GOPHER
LvKeulen

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:18 am   Reply with quote

It looks pretty nice. Did you ink it by hand?
The Shop of Epic    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:58 pm   Reply with quote

Shocked ...wow. Nice job.
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations