digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Why I deserve to be a mod.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:33 am   Reply with quote

1. I didn't jail anyone despite what the spammers keep saying. I striked them for making dozens of topics blatantly opposing the new rule. Not only did they have more strikes before this because they spammed, but they shouldn't be complaining in the first place because this type of behavior would get them a strike on any other board as well.

2. I don't think anyone actually read the new rule. All I did was clear out all the stupid spam like the perverted crap, flames, and spam in general. As well I moved back all the not in character posts made in the thread back to where they belong in the off-topic. Not one of the rational members can deny that it was getting crazy in that thread and though I should have waited until other mods approved the rule, even Francis commented on the mass of spam in the ROPT.

3. I have never abused my powers ever. And although I'm sure the spammer will come in here spouting off that I did with no evidence it is simply not true and all of the other mods, except Plastic, will vouch for this.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:37 am   Reply with quote

Popple seems to be the only mod who isn't boring. Okay, so Plastic and Francine aren't boring, but yeah. Popple's "fun".

KEEP HIM AS MOD DANGIT!
Pipe Land Goods    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:00 am   Reply with quote

Well, I've gone past the bickering and bitching stage. I'm willing to keep things the way they were, except with the OoC Clause intact and in effect.
Console Merchandise    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:00 am   Reply with quote

Popples a good mod. Heck, Why don't you guys just use the regular off-topic forum anyhow?
Paper Peach's Shop    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:48 am   Reply with quote

Since I'm still not familiar with everything in DB yet, I can't really say either way on the subject.

But Mister I made a very convincing argument...

Mister I wrote:
I do have to admit this is quite entertaining...not to mention pathetic.

I do not believe in a true democracy. Those rights are always stripped away by a higher power in the end, or at least someone who thinks they're a higher power. In the basic truth, we cannot abide by simple votes without reasoning behind them. Though some have given negatives, have they looked at the more positive comments?

Popple has defended digibutter from spammers, flamers, and trolls far longer than the other mods. He created genius systems of gambling that were accompanied by genius games and stories and flashes that made him so well respected. He kept whatever insanity I originally made in role-play contained and less insane, and overall tried to make the site better. He has continued these duties faithfully to this very day.

And now, just predicated on his recent headstrong actions, you choose to shun the member forever. He truely has done no harm to anyone. He jailed a few people for what he thought was the sake of the site. He has not insulted Francis, digibutter.nerr, or the great power of the shapeshifting Tippi logo in any way so far. He is a proud and noble member who has just made a few mistakes.

So should one blemish cost him a position he holds most dear? NO! I implore you, people of nerrness, find it in your hearts to look at the things that this beanbean-based account has done for your past, and maybe, just maybe, we'll all become one big nerr again.

*enter giant flag with Tippi on it waving here*
Dark Land Supply Store    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:53 am   Reply with quote

I understand Mister I making his arguement, but there is no excuse for the jailing of so many members so quickly. Francis should be the only one who can jail or unjail members. Lastly, people attempting to be mods just because popple could be demoted, myself included, do not deserve it just because they ask or say they can do better. They need to prove it through their actions. I have looked at my actions, and, with the exception of my success at negotiations with popple in that debate, I have done nothing to improve the site. Therefore, I am actually more useless than mama luigi. At least he started fads and created franis.

Doc Eggman
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:10 am   Reply with quote

Popple, I don't see why so many seem to be against you. I haven't seen you do anything out of turn, so you have my support.

Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:44 pm   Reply with quote

Popple stays!
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:24 pm   Reply with quote

For about 20 minutes after Flavio found out about the new rule, Flavio was a little bit mad. But, Flavio realized that it may have been for the better. Flavio thinks that Popple is actually the best out of all the other mods.
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:52 pm   Reply with quote

I was pretty mad about it at first, then I realized I myself was sick and tired of the spam.
Hell    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:02 pm   Reply with quote

Captain Blue: FOR THE LAST TIME I DIDN'T JAIL ANYONE
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:21 pm   Reply with quote

Okay... You've seemed to loosen the grip on the forum a bit, so I'll support you and the OOC Clause.
A Bucket of Stuff    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:25 pm   Reply with quote

I didn't loosen anything...it's the exact same rule...just the understandment addition.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:38 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
I didn't loosen anything...it's the exact same rule...just the understandment addition.

In other words... your resolve to maintain the rule you have recently set for that region of the forums remains unchanged, correct? The rule has not changed, only the way in which it was defined... but have your methods of reinforcing them changed?

Wow, big mistake when writing: Repetitiveness. I just noticed how bad it truly makes any statement sound. Razz
Dimension D    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:22 am   Reply with quote

I'll stop being pissed off at you then, but I'm still not supporting you.

Mainly because I support nobody. ^^
Cashplx Land!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback