digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Magikoopa's log

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:29 am   Reply with quote

Day 1
I had joined Bowser's army. From what I have gathered, there has been a massive layoff recently. There was some mention about a lack of loyalty or something. Some say that alot of Bowser's minions were brainwashed and got burnt to a crisp. I sure hope that doesn't happen to me.

Day 2
I still haven't been issued my wand yet, so I have to make due with a marker. I can't wait till I earn one of those brooms that my squad leader uses. He says that they're given to magikoopas who have served for at least 10 years.

Day 3
Get to go to the Mushroom Kingdom. We are to kidnap a Princess Apricot or something. I should really make more effort to remember the names mentioned in the mission briefings.

Day 4
The kidnapping was unsuccessful. I have learned something though. Italian plumbers are heavy. My shell is going to take some time to heal. I still haven't been issued my wand yet.

Day 5
I've found an interesting forum while waiting for my back to heal. Apparently the guy responsible for my shell injury comes here occasionally. This may be a good opportunity to collect data on him and any of his possible weaknesses.

Day 6
Bowser visits this forum too?!?! And there is an imposter posing as him?!?! I decided to register and aid my master in his time of need.
Shop #42    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:21 pm   Reply with quote

Whoa, this Magikoopa is the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything... awesome
The Little Shop of Hario    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:46 pm   Reply with quote

Hario wrote:
Whoa, this Magikoopa is the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything... awesome

9X6!
ZOMG!
>_> *still doesn't get how the Question of life is nine times six*
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:05 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Prognosticus wrote:
Hario wrote:

9X6!
ZOMG!
>_> *still doesn't get how the Question of life is nine times six*

Um...You mean 7x6.
Relations 'R' Us    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:10 pm   Reply with quote

GHB 364 is right.
Piccolo's Goods    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:15 pm   Reply with quote

No, the question is "what is 6 X 9?". It was supposed to indicate that there life, the universe, and everything might just simply not make any sense. However, in a base 13 numbering system, 6 multiplied by 9 would equal 42.
Shop #42    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs