digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Xfire

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:50 am   Reply with quote

http://xfire.com/

Add this to the profiles thing. *points at sig*

it's an IM device that lets you talk to people who are playing PC games when you're not, vice versa, and lets you talk between games.

Basically, you press a key combination (standard = scroll lock + x) and a little transparent window pops up that lets you talk. It's amazingly small in size, so it doesn't cause any lag.

That's how I talk to Total Space Man when I'm playing maple... though he tends to not talk.
rawrshop    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:20 am   Reply with quote

rawrskey wrote:
That's how I talk to Total Space Man when I'm playing maple... though he tends to not talk.

I'm not good with conversation, I told you that. <.<

Anyway, I support.
Console Merchandise    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:27 pm   Reply with quote

meh. maybe we should have an MMO section in our profiles. that would work a lot better. think about it. that thing works with MMos anyway, doesn't it?
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:26 pm   Reply with quote

Pure-??? wrote:
meh. maybe we should have an MMO section in our profiles. that would work a lot better. think about it. that thing works with MMos anyway, doesn't it?

._.

Everyone already knows I'm addicted to Maple...
rawrshop    
Mariofan9

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:29 pm   Reply with quote

Hm. I'm not sure whether to support or oppose this, so I'll just stay neutral and choose for the side of the majority... if it's possible.
Shop of Identities    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:31 pm   Reply with quote

Mariofan9 wrote:
Hm. I'm not sure whether to support or oppose this, so I'll just stay neutral and choose for the side of the majority... if it's possible.

In other words... "Coin please!"

I'll add xfire to the profile accounts, but it will just be a link to your xfire profile, and not the full image.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback