digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I know this sounds stupid but...
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:13 am   Reply with quote

Francis, could a mod step down and go back to being a normal member if they really want to do so? I talked to TSSG3, and he pretty much hates his job. He gets insulted for not being strict, and now that he's ramping up the strikes, he is getting some hate. Why not let someone else be a mod in TSSG3's place? And some of these mods don't even seem to do much anyway! Plastic is just kinda there, and I NEVER saw mister I do anything. Francine is there albeit I don't see her do much, Popple's still good even though he's been silent for a while, and then you have everyone's favorite mod; Chaos Dimentio. I hope you take this into consideration.

Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:26 am   Reply with quote

Gah, I should have come in as my Normal, unspammy self. My chances of being a mod are now DEAD.

But yes, I think you should allow mods to retire. However, I don't see any good reason to replace them. 3 Mods are enough, in my opinion.
Hammerspace    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:30 am   Reply with quote

Popple, Chaos Dimentio, and Francine are enough. TSSG3 should be allowed to retire, and both Plastic and Mr I don't seem to do much anyway. lazy bums >_>

Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:34 am   Reply with quote

Captain Blue wrote:
Popple, Chaos Dimentio, and Francine are enough. TSSG3 should be allowed to retire, and both Plastic and Mr I don't seem to do much anyway. lazy bums >_>

o i c wut u did thar.

Only Mr. I should be kicked out. No offence, but he does NOTHING. Francine has been doing her job lately. Same with Plastic.
Hammerspace    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:47 am   Reply with quote

i Guess you should be able to resign.
TWEWY Pins    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:06 am   Reply with quote

I'm going to ask Francis to get records of every time I performed an act of moderation. You might change your opinion. I'm not big on strikes, but I am big on deletion of flames, spam and other crap like that. You don't think I do anything because there's no way to tell who does what other than striking.
Fiberglass World    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:17 am   Reply with quote

Plastic Mario wrote:
I'm going to ask Francis to get records of every time I performed an act of moderation. You might change your opinion. I'm not big on strikes, but I am big on deletion of flames, spam and other crap like that. You don't think I do anything because there's no way to tell who does what other than striking.

Thing is you're not on all the time. You're like...err...lurking...and no one sees you in action...but Mister I definitely doesn't do anything. He's hardly even on! Maybe we should get someone else. I vote for...hmm...Paper Luigi. He was a good H.E.R.O. moderator, and he's a pretty fun person overall.

oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:51 am   Reply with quote

MALAK reminds me of alot of people on BYOND...

Randomguy has joined!

Randomguy wsays: can i hav gm im rly gud?

I wsay: No

Randomguy has left!

Only with MALAK, he didn't leave because he didn't get Mod. Oh, and he knows how to type in english, too.
Tamriellic Titles    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:14 pm   Reply with quote

Captain Blue wrote:
Plastic Mario wrote:

Thing is you're not on all the time. You're like...err...lurking...and no one sees you in action...but Mister I definitely doesn't do anything. He's hardly even on! Maybe we should get someone else. I vote for...hmm...Paper Luigi. He was a good H.E.R.O. moderator, and he's a pretty fun person overall.

Actually, most the time when I'm "Lurking", I'm playing GW with Digibutt minimized. I'm kind of unpredictable, so you won't really know if I'll be playing GW or on Digibutt. Lately, I haven't been on GW as much.
Fiberglass World    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:58 pm   Reply with quote

can i hav gm im rly gud?
rawrshop    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:17 pm   Reply with quote

rawrskey wrote:
can i hav gm im rly gud?

No

Post with 10 characters and whatnot.
Tamriellic Titles    
Sind
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:21 pm   Reply with quote

I guess you're right Captain Blue, cuz I've never seen Mr.I do anything ether.

Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:28 pm   Reply with quote

Plastic Mario wrote:
Captain Blue wrote:
Plastic Mario wrote:

Actually, most the time when I'm "Lurking", I'm playing GW with Digibutt minimized. I'm kind of unpredictable, so you won't really know if I'll be playing GW or on Digibutt. Lately, I haven't been on GW as much.

You're not kidding about that.

*randomly promotes and demotes Plastic*

But anyways... I do think that mods should be able to retire. If they don't feel like doing their job, let someone else.
The Domain of Secrets    
The Transfigured Buizel
Champiness

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:29 pm   Reply with quote

I see no reason to deny such a right.
OMFG 2 POSTS AWAY FROM 1000
Mimiga Village    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:47 pm   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:
rawrskey wrote:
can i hav gm im rly gud?

No

Post with 10 characters and whatnot.

*leaves*
rawrshop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback