digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:22 am   Reply with quote

Kinda-sorta stolen from maple story (hey, don't look at me like that)

Works like post quality, but it's on the person. You can only add to reputation once each day, and only add to one person's reputation once each month/week/whatever.

To prevent massive abuse, there will be no such thing as negative reputation, and each person's own reputation cannot be raised more than 5 times each day.

Thoughts?
rawrshop    
There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:24 am   Reply with quote

If I remember correctly, we've done this in the past. I was around then, and still have 1 Quality from when it was still around, check my profile.
Boo's Mansion    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:56 am   Reply with quote

Logan wrote:
If I remember correctly, we've done this in the past. I was around then, and still have 1 Quality from when it was still around, check my profile.

No, that's post quality. You could do it once per POST, not per PERSON... and it had negatives. Literally meaning that if you had 10 posts, and there were ten members that read them and voted on them, you could have -100 post quality right there!
rawrshop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:26 am   Reply with quote

Digibutter is slowly turning into a school, with all this popularity and whatnot.
Pipe Land Goods    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:28 am   Reply with quote

Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Digibutter is slowly turning into a school, with all this popularity and whatnot.

When you put any group of people together, they make a hierarchy. Internet is no exception.
rawrshop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:29 am   Reply with quote

rawrskey wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:

When you put any group of people together, they make a hierarchy. Internet is no exception.

I guess you're right.
Pipe Land Goods    
Mariofan9

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:33 am   Reply with quote

Reputation is fun! There was a reputation count on most of the forums where I have posted. And that reminds me, we could give out rewards for a positive reputation. That would not stimulate spam, as spammers would not get a positive reputation.

Of course that's just my opinion.
Shop of Identities    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback