digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Script Contest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Bob-omb

HP: 65 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:22 pm   Reply with quote

I am holding a digibutter script contest. It's preety simple you write a script and my judge(s) will decide who wins. You will be able to chose a storey line and write a script for a short movie. The characters in this short flim are going to be members here at digibutter. The winner gets 15 coins or 2 items free from my shop.

Here are the rules:
1. the scripts must come from the story line you choice
2. no copiing other peoples ideas
3.Yes it can include you in the movie.
4. Its a short film so still be creative
And number 5
5. Have Fun

please when you enter pick a type of movie and plot

PLOTS:
1. find your head on a wanted sign what do you do
2. The internet is no longer avilable to you
3. Your a geek and whant a hot girls atention

Please have fun!1
Bob-omb's bombs of distruction    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:27 pm   Reply with quote

Do we PM it to you, or post it?
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Bob-omb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:29 pm   Reply with quote

you can post script
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:42 pm   Reply with quote

How long must it be?
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:04 am   Reply with quote

One day, Super Mario and Paper Luigi were drinking coffee when suddenly Light Prognosticus appeard with a letter. Princess Daisy was kidnapped by a mysterious enemy. Paper Luigi decided to part immediately and Super Mario followed him.

They reached Sarasaland to see if they could get some info about the kidnapper, but everyone said the princess was fine. Super Mario & Paper Luigi went to Princess Daisy's castle to find out what was happening. The castle was far away, they had to cross the desert, so they went to a shop to stock up on some merchandise. They were really surprised when they found out Bob-omb was in charge of that shop. He said he had something for them: a backpack with a lantern, water and some food. It also had a paper that said: "When you're stuck and your life is in danger, use the portable Sun to find out the exit."

The message was weird. What in the world is a "portable Sun"? However, despite this problem, the Mario Brothers decided to leave. They said goodbye to their friend and departed. The desert was scorching hot, and when they reached the castle they had no more water left. They were hungry, so they ate the food they had, filled their bottles in a fountain nearby and entered the castle. Inside the castle it was cool, a big change from the desert outside. They reached the throne easily, but the princess was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, all around the Mario Bros. disappeard and they fell in a pit. The ceiling closed and they heard a voice, an unfamilliar voice. "Bwahahaha. I fooled you with my illusionary power. Now, you will DIE! I mean... YOUR GAME WILL BE OVER! Bwahahaha". The ceiling started falling at an incredible speed. Soon, we would have M&L pancakes! But Super Mario remembered the message and found out what the portable Sun was: his lantern! He used it to find out a secret passage on the ground and they escaped, but they left their backpack in the previous room. Although the ceiling hadn't hit the ground yet, they decided to leave it there.

Suddenly, someone appeared. It looked awfully similar to Bowser, but it wasn't Bowser. "Bwahahaha! FEAR LORD BOWSER", said the mystery character. "I don't know how you survived the falling ceiling, but you will not survive my anger! Bwahahaha!" "Oh no, Big Bro! What are we going to do?", asked Paper Luigi, very frightened. Suddenly, the ceiling crashed into the ground of the room above, and drops of water started falling into Lord Bowser. "NO! MY WEAKNESS... IS WATER! CURSE YOU MARIO BROS.! I'LL BE BACK! I MEAN IT" Lord Bowser said before disappearing.

Super Mario & Paper Luigi returned home after this adventure, when they remembered... Princess Peach had thrown a party that day and they forgot about it. They reached Peach's to find out she went to their house and read the letter. "SUPER MARIO! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO MY PARTY! WHY DID YOU WENT TO PRINCESS DAISY'S! I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT SHE!" The Mario Bros. ran away from her. "Hey, Paper Luigi, you don't need to run away from me. After all you are Princess Daisy's boyfriend, so you should run after Super Mario, too." "Oh, that's true. COME BACK HERE!" "Wait! I was just saving her, nothing else." And they ran and ran and ran until they became friends again. But, who is this Lord Bowser? Who sent all those things to help the Mario Bros? Why did Princess Peach made a party? Who went to the party? How did Super Mario talk? Will there by a sequel to this story? Why am I asking all these stupid questions? No one knows... for now!
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:11 am   Reply with quote

Light Prognosticus wrote:
"SUPER MARIO! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO MY PARTY! WHY DID YOU WENT TO PRINCESS DAISY'S! I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT SHE!"

M'aiq lol'd at that.
Tamriellic Titles    
Bob-omb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:24 pm   Reply with quote

very very nice i need my judge(sonic the hedgehog) to give me a 1 to 10 scale on that.
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:03 pm   Reply with quote

Ok, before you misspell it again, pretty is spelled p-r-e-t-t-y.
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments