digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Ahahahaha,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!
Master of all dimentions!
~Dimentio~
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:19 pm   Reply with quote

it is I, Dimentio, Master of the dimentions! Ruler of them! So, now, we must be confined here until those of the Green names let us go, I presume! Ahahahaha, I have the patience, or my name is Leonardo, and it is not!

Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:20 pm   Reply with quote

Your IP address matches that of Petey Piranha. More than 2000 of his posts, too. Got an explination?
Fiberglass World    
~Dimentio~
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:24 pm   Reply with quote

Say, huh? Dimentio knows no "Petey Piranha", the vile plant. I do share a wireless connection with an 74.193.94.120, so maybe, thats why. I lived where I lived for 10 years, they moved in and that must be their IP. Ahahaha, that must be it.

Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:26 pm   Reply with quote

Did anybody refer you to this site? If not, that's more than 1 in a few billion chance that you simply have a matching IP, and both unknowingly joined.
Fiberglass World    
~Dimentio~
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:28 pm   Reply with quote

Plastic Mario wrote:
Did anybody refer you to this site? If not, that's more than 1 in a few billion chance that you simply have a matching IP, and both unknowingly joined.
No, no refers, however I finally have managed to get out and get Super Paper Mario, played it and beat it. Remembering if that site the green lizard talk about was real and it was, I registered here and this happened. And then I told you this. Ahahaha.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!