digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hello

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!
Blecks best guy
PyroZane
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:03 pm   Reply with quote

hi i am a new uhh member i am well very er shy.

Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:08 pm   Reply with quote

Hi. I'm a moderator, and I'm very curious. Generally, we enjoy seeing more from new members, like where they found the site, what their hobbies are, the choice of username, etc. I know you're a bit shy, but it's the internet for Grambi's sake. Just speak your mind and heart, and we'll respect it.

Sorry, this is normal moderator protocol. Just state what ya like and me and the boys...and Francine...will nerr you up.
Temple of I    
Blecks best guy
PyroZane
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:53 pm   Reply with quote

I found this site in a google search for super paper mario music.
My hobbies are listening to music, playing games and going on computers.
I like Count Blecks sidekicks and I thought of doing Dimentio or Super Dimentio or Mr. L but they were taken so I though O'Chunks would be better.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!