digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Comic Tournament

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:09 am   Reply with quote

I've decided to host a tournament. In this tournament, you must make a comic. It can be any type of comic, a sprite comic, hand drawn, any type. But there are rules. Here they are:

1. Do not post them in this topic. Email them to simsmagic@earthlink.net. Comics posted in this topic will not be accepted. If you for some reason do not have access to email, you may send me it via PM. I would perfer an email, however. Please include your username somewhere in the email.

2. If you are making a sprite comic, you must give proper credit to creators or get proper permission from the creators. If you use stolen sprites and I find out about it, You will be disqualified.

3. There is no specific way you may make these comics. They can be have action, or be comical, or any thing like that. However, cursing is allowed, but it must not be used excessevely. Also, blood and gore must be kept to a minimum.

4. Sending in your comic does not guarantee your acceptance. I reserve the right to eliminate any comic given for whatever reason.

5. The deadline to send in your comics has not been determined yet.

Other then that, go nuts.

Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:33 am   Reply with quote

Why does this seem like the Digibutter Tournament in a way?
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:37 am   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
Why does this seem like the Digibutter Tournament in a way?

They are, in a way. But only because they both involve comics. Other then that, they are completely separate.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments