digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Where's the cracker launcher button on the posts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
squirps
Super Saturos
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:09 pm   Reply with quote

I can't find it.
Golden Mart    
RULE ONE OF FIGHT CLUB
Steve

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:12 pm   Reply with quote

Thre is no cracker launcher button on posts.
penis    
squirps
Super Saturos
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:33 pm   Reply with quote

Quote:
Each shot uses 5MP. Only one fireworks show at a time. The sky will go dark for two minutes and your message (60 characters long) will appear at the top of the website. Click on the link below your message to start the fireworks show!

Well then?
Golden Mart    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:48 pm   Reply with quote

When someone uses fireworks, their avatar and post will be displayed on the top of the page (where tippi is). There will be a link that says "Watch the show" When you click it, fireworks shoot around the page.
Paper Peach's Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:50 pm   Reply with quote

You can't use a cracker launcher on posts, only a searchlight. Cracker launchers are used for general messages, searchlights for posts.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:23 pm   Reply with quote

(I know this is an old topic, but it doesn't seem like it's been resolved yet, so I thought I'd lend a hand.)

squirps wrote:
Quote:
Each shot uses 5MP. Only one fireworks show at a time. The sky will go dark for two minutes and your message (60 characters long) will appear at the top of the website. Click on the link below your message to start the fireworks show!

Well then?

Use the item as you would any other item, e.g. a mushroom. Use it on yourself, and below the other options there is a message box. Enter your message there and use the item, and your name and message appears on the banner.

Hope this helps! Smile
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:58 pm   Reply with quote

If you're talking about your avatar appearing on the left of the banner, that's a Searchlight.
Fiberglass World    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support