digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Well, do you have any disorders?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:06 am   Reply with quote

Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
As for CD, another thing paper-related I don't like is when on lined sheets of paper, when you reach the end of a line, and you have to write past that vertical line. Then one word sticks out. And that's bad.

Wow, same exact thing with me. I never go past the margin if I can help it, and abhor the sight of it if I ever do.
Dimension D    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:10 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
As for CD, another thing paper-related I don't like is when on lined sheets of paper, when you reach the end of a line, and you have to write past that vertical line. Then one word sticks out. And that's bad.

Wow, same exact thing with me. I never go past the margin if I can help it, and abhor the sight of it if I ever do.

I erase the whole line and try to make my letters smaller to avoid the scenario again.

And for some reason, crooked or "open" letters (like "a" and "o") REALLY bother me. I hate my sloppy handwriting.
Pipe Land Goods    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:13 am   Reply with quote

Maybe I should take a screenshot of my handwriting. People keep commenting on how scarily good it is... just as a hint of what it's like... it looks like the computer text you're reading right now.
Dimension D    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:14 am   Reply with quote

Well, I'm glad. Then I can stand reading it.
Pipe Land Goods    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:20 am   Reply with quote

Kay, my turn...

Well, I'm gifted. And I hate and love it. I mean, with an IQ between 142 and 152, you are in the top 2 % of mankind.. But if zou let people know that, they test you, they want you to suceed - but the IQ jsut tells the potential, not the actual intelligence. D:

Also, I have like 9 dioptries on both eyes, means I'm pretty nmuch fogged out without contact. Then, I like to count things (I think EVERYONE has that now, huh ? Thank you, internet. ) too much, have arachnophobia (although I can stand the small ones more or less) and... hmm... I'm lazy as hell.

Oh, and I hate how too many people today say they have Aspergers. (no offense Car, I don't mean you.) I don't have it and I'm glad for it.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:35 am   Reply with quote

I'd say Asperger syndrome, but that's not really a disorder...
Boo's Mansion    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:05 am   Reply with quote

Asperger's, ADD, Chronic Insomnia.

Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:14 am   Reply with quote

I don't think I have any actual disorders, but I am scared of a decent amount of stuff. I am scared of bugs and, thanks to my brother, I know that flies barf on food when they land on it, so the moment I see a bug flying around in the air, I yelp and then bat it away.

---

I know for a fact that I am terrified of medical needles. It was REALLY bad when I was in Elementary school. It once took a nurse and my mom to hold me down for a vaccination. The doctor decided to give me a second one for something else, I'm not sure what exactly, but I suspect this was for all that work getting me pinned down. I can (barely) handle them now. In fact, they still use those 'butterfly' syringes that they use for little kids on me. But when it comes to taking blood, that's a whole other situtation.

I HATE the sight of my own blood filling up that thing. And one time, when I was in the hospital, the nurse took some blood, but then said 'oops'. I looked over AND MY BLOOD WAS COVERING THE BED! It was white sheets and mattress, too. I would had freaked out, but my mom made a joke about it when the nurse said she had to take more blood (at the nurse's words, I whimpered, but mom was all like 'Ves, ve're gonna take more blood. Yum!' as a vampiric joke).

I'm not sure if there is a term for 'fear of hypodermic needles', but I know what probably caused it for me. I was a 3-month premature baby. I was in the hospital for three months or so and they had me hooked up to a lot of machines and I was in one of those respirators. Amusingly enough, the nurses loved to dress me up, since I was the right size for Cabbage Patch doll clothes.

---

I was paranoid when it came to dogs (Cynophobia?), but this was because I was bitten by one when I was 2 or 4. The mutt was as bigger than me! >_< I still have the mark on the back of my right hand and I can still remember that night clearly...

I was watching Underdog in the living room of my Aunt Marylin's house. My brother was on the chair (we would take turns sitting in it every visit) and my parents and aunts and uncles were in the dining room. Aunt Marylin's dog, Bear, was a big black-furred mutt. I don't know what breed he was, but he was big, strong, and sleek. I smiled as he sat down next to me and began to pat his head, saying "Doggy, doggy, doggy, hi doggy!" over and over again. Suddenly, he moved his head away and opened his mouth. Next thing I know, my hand is stuck in his mouth and I start crying. Everyone runs over, but the rest is a blur. All I know for a fact is that next thing I know, I'm outside the house and Mom's taking me down the block back to our house to wash my hand and then wrap it in gauze. We went to the doctor's office the next day.

I have managed to be able to handle small dogs, like chuwawas (they're adorable, but they shake so much. Sad), but dogs that come up to my knees or higher, I get REALLY nervous. I sometimes approach them slowly, if they're on a leash, to let them sniff my hand, but if they start growling, I hightail it.

---

When I see something askew or a tiny mistake on something, I HAVE to fix it or tell the person working on it about the mistake. I've been getting better at keeping my mouth shut, since one time when I did it, the person flipped out. Of course, this does not apply to handwriting. If it did, I'd flip out every time I wrote a single letter (its readable, but its still chickenscratch).

---

I have blepharitis or something in my eyes, I keep forgetting what its called... Scarred tissue on my irises. If I don't take the medicine for it, I'll go blind. Fun, yeah? And the pills I'm on now are BIG. They're about an inch long and 1/4th of an inch wide (and thick). I hate the big blue pills. Oh, and eyedrops. Twice a day, both eyes.

---

I'm also pretty sure that I'm a little insane. Not 'haha I kill u all', just a little off in the head. Oh, and I'm also mentally gifted, but this is not a disorder, just something that was discovered when I was in kindergarden. Unfortunately, I'm a chronic procrastinator and my memory has been slipping as of late.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:55 am   Reply with quote

I have no disorders... thats kinda odd. wait, no.

EDIT: oh wait, yeah, I have insectophobia?, whatever CD has. Its a thing where you fear bugs/insects. Thats kind of.. wierd, because there harmless compared to the human body size, but they look so ugly, I fear them O_O.

EDIT: However I only fear spiders, and... yeah, thats it.

EDIT EDIT: wait, then that means I have arachnophobia.

I also have Geek syndrome. I heard it was very common.
Koop    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:10 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
Kay, my turn...

Well, I'm gifted. And I hate and love it. I mean, with an IQ between 142 and 152, you are in the top 2 % of mankind.. But if zou let people know that, they test you, they want you to suceed - but the IQ jsut tells the potential, not the actual intelligence. D:

Also, I have like 9 dioptries on both eyes, means I'm pretty nmuch fogged out without contact. Then, I like to count things (I think EVERYONE has that now, huh ? Thank you, internet. ) too much, have arachnophobia (although I can stand the small ones more or less) and... hmm... I'm lazy as hell.

Oh, and I hate how too many people today say they have Aspergers. (no offense Car, I don't mean you.) I don't have it and I'm glad for it.

yes, I took an IQ test and was a proven genius, but i never say it cause it would sound like bragging. I have ADHD and must take medicine. I have ideopathic short stature and I have to get a shot every night. I also hate ski lifts. But then again, Everyone does.
TWEWY Pins    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:18 am   Reply with quote

I suffer from Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder. Thank God for Ritalin, or else I'd never be calm.

EDIT: I also suffer from Myopia, but I'm not sure if that's really a "disorder".

Last edited by Cherry on Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Console Merchandise    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:20 am   Reply with quote

My IQ is also GENIUS. It ranges from up to 156 to 180. and Simple math-a-matics can be sovled in .01 miliseconds. 1+1=4. Ya see?
Koop    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:39 am   Reply with quote

Devin has arachnophobia. It probably has something to do with the massive wood spider I found under my sheets when I was 3... T_T
And hemophobia- fear of blood. Is there one for fear of needles?
This one might sound strange, but I'm what they might call an 'erotophobe' or a 'genophobe'. Anything of the sexual nature petrifies and nauseates me. ;_;
I also have agoraphobia. I is antisocial IRL. I pretty much hang out with only 1 or 2 people a day, and even then, I don't always feel comfortable about them.
OCD? Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder? Might have that...
Also, being a perfectionist should count as a disorder. I'm NEVER happy unless I get a 100 on something. If there were extra points available, then I even consider the 100 a lacking grade.
Inferiority complex. Bad one. Coupled with the perfectionist thing, some depression, and what might be a small bipolar disorder, my emotions are seriously screwed up most of the time. ;_;
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:43 am   Reply with quote

Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
AS. Yes, I'm an Aspie. So sue me.
Same here D:. I've been diagnosed in my youth, though.

Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
I can't stand it when, for example, something is in two rows, and one row sticks out one "unit" farther than the other one.
I used to be like that. I overcame that problem, though...

Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
I never walk outside by my self because I'm too afraid of drawing bad attention.
I don't like going outside, eitheir. I don't like being looked at. Well, in big cities, it's better than in little towns, because you don't get as much attention in big cities if you pass by.

Grimlock wrote:
My parents think I have Asperger's, because I'm smart for my age, and a little antisocial. I'm not sure that I actually do, though... Part of the reason I'm antisocial is because I was homeschooled for a few years, and now I go to a really small, private school, so I've never really had to learn to deal with people. And smart + antisocial does not automatically = Asperger's.
You might want to read this article about Asperger syndrome. It'll help you know if you have it or not better

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
When I write, I always try to fit everything into one line if I'm nearing the end of a long sentence, because I don't want to have, say, one or two words on the next line with a full line of writing on top.
I used to be like that, too. The sight of the last word in the sentence being on a seperate line annoyed me like heck.

Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
I was diagnosed a year ago. One of the reasons I fell into a VERY deep depression. I started judging myself.
There is nothing really wrong with being asperger. 1 person out of 20 have aspergers, but most of them go through their life without being diagnosed.

Logan wrote:
I'd say Asperger syndrome, but that's not really a disorder...
Asperger is not a disorder by itself, but more like a set of disorders. It's different from asperger to asperger, though.

Like, aspergers are said to have a lack of empathy (the ability to read someone's emotion on his face) and generally have restricted and repetitive interests and behavior.

Zelnor wrote:
Academically, I'm one of the smartest around. I have a good memmory and I can use my logic to remember stuff.

Socially and every-day-lifely, I'm totally dumb. 2 years ago, I would ask "How much time does it take to boil water?".

MsDevin wrote:
This one might sound strange, but I'm what they might call an 'erotophobe' or a 'genophobe'. Anything of the sexual nature petrifies and nauseates me. ;_;
I'm somewhat like that, too D:
Wario Land Shop!    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:52 am   Reply with quote

-My eyes are almost always baggy and veiny. People often thing I'm a druggie because of it. ;~;

-I'm deathly afraid of the dark.

-I get too into games, to the point where I basically feel what the main character feels, and imagine all NPCs as real people(which sucks when I have to kill them)

-I feel terrible about senseless killing in games like GTA and Oblivion(see above)

-Arachnophobia, like 99% of humanity.

-I am afraid of taking life, even of things like flies. I try to catch them and release them outside instead of swatting them.

-I have about 7 years of built up hate stored inside of me. Smile

-I think I'm pretty much emo. D:

-My life is dedicated to videogames.

-Aside from a few key moments, I can't even remember anything that happened over a few years ago.

-I sometimes "die" while I'm going to sleep.(I'll explain later)

-I'm afraid of death, but would rather die than let others die. I am, however, not joining the army.
Tamriellic Titles    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion