digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Well, do you have any disorders?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:51 am   Reply with quote

Exuro wrote:
My imagination is always completely insane... I will wander off in my head for minutes at a time and have tons of abstract ideas. This is kind of a blessing and a curse; I am very creative and can imagine a solution to just about anything and seconds, apply it to GW and dream up skill combinations for anything and everything, and can RP very well... however, I tend to drift off in the middle of conversations and at school, which can lead to awkward situations.

Kinda the same thing for me.

I also have a lot of phobias.....like, um, I'm REALLY afraid of bad thunderstorms, I'm afraid of spiders (especially large or gross looking spiders)(Sometimes I have to find a way to kill a spider from far away because I don't want to get near a spider), I'm afraid of getting hurt (like getting burned, or falling off of something, or breaking a bone), um......sometimes, I get these really weird thoughts about the end of the world, and I get kinda scared for some reason...uh.....I dunno what else....there's a lot of other small things but those don't really matter.

(Too lazy to find the names of all those phobias, so stfu)
Nastasia's Shop    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:07 am   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:
-My eyes are almost always baggy and veiny. People often thing I'm a druggie because of it. ;~;

-I'm deathly afraid of the dark.

-I get too into games, to the point where I basically feel what the main character feels, and imagine all NPCs as real people(which sucks when I have to kill them)

-I feel terrible about senseless killing in games like GTA and Oblivion(see above)

-Arachnophobia, like 99% of humanity.

-I am afraid of taking life, even of things like flies. I try to catch them and release them outside instead of swatting them.

-I have about 7 years of built up hate stored inside of me. Smile

-I think I'm pretty much emo. D:
-My life is dedicated to videogames.

-Aside from a few key moments, I can't even remember anything that happened over a few years ago.

-I sometimes "die" while I'm going to sleep.(I'll explain later)

-I'm afraid of death, but would rather die than let others die. I am, however, not joining the army.

afdafasdfasfas
same.

Quote:
I hate when people notice me

Same

I...

hate...

spiders.

I'm ok with most bugs but i don't like them on me
Ornaments    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:18 am   Reply with quote

Quote:
Aside from a few key moments, I can't even remember anything that happened over a few years ago.

Yeah, I can't remember anything except for a few things from last year, and all the years before that too. I think I might have short-term memory or something, because I can remember stuff really well, but by the time it's the next year(well, not exactly when it's New Years Day....it's usually when summer is over), I can't remember it at all. But sometimes if it's not something that I HAD to remember, I forget about it within a month or a few weeks.
Nastasia's Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:22 am   Reply with quote

manpersonguything wrote:
Sowwy... *big eyes*
I rush when I type >.>
Oh, Forgot to say. Not a disorder, But I HATE when people stomp on ants. I hate those people so much!
When I was 11 I got an IQ test. I scored 141

HAH I'M SMARTER THEN YOU AND HAD MY TEST MORE RECENTLY ! [/behaving like a total unintelligent ass]

Well, yes, I try to preserve lives (flies, etc.) too. Even those of spiders. I put a glass on them, slip a sheet of paper under the glass and put both outside, then take the glass away and wiggle like crazy. And hope they don't fall to their death.

LET'S FORM THE "We share Disorders" CLUB ! I gotta design a logo today.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:53 am   Reply with quote

I'm a perfectionist, which really affects how I walk out of my house looking like every morning, as well as some of the drawings I do. If I mess up on one little thing, I tend to start over.

I'm mostly afraid of everything, as I flinch really easily, and due to the fact that the world just scares me. One of my biggest fears is being attacked by wind, ( Don't make fun of me, I hate wind. ;~; ) and being bombed by a pack of terrorists.

As for any other really disorders; I have ADHAD, but the only real signs of me having that, came up when I was 3 and disappeared when I was 5. Also I can't look directly into someones eyes when they talk to me, or vise-versa. I don't know why...
The Carmadox Party    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:56 am   Reply with quote

I don't recall having any specific disorders. I mean, call me insane, but I like spiders.... by stomping them. Seriously, I'm not afraid of spiders or any bug type.

Not sure if this counts, but I am very, very, very short tempered and a very violent person. Hell, even my friends at my table think I'll actually kill someone IRL.

I curse A LOT. Like, 5 major curse words per minute. No, I don't have Tourette's, I got it off of Scarface and loads of GTA.

I'm addicted to video games. If I'm in the middle of doing something important, and my parents call me down, I literally scream at them saying "I'LL BE RIGHT DOWN!" and then I say a curse word or two under my breath.
Ammu-Nation!    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:57 am   Reply with quote

I have the same OCD that CD was talking about before. I have to do things at least twice and I always have to have a patern when walking. And no stepping on the cracks in the tile! Mad
Shrowser's Shop    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:50 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
TSSG3, do you know you can get dependent on Ritalin and that, these days, too many people use it without any proper diagnosed ADHD. ItÄS even said it's more of a scapegoat for bad parenting (But I do not suspect your and your relatives of anything, so please don't accuse me of having a go at your parents.). I would not take that stuff but move to a different, less dangerous substance, but hey, I'm just some guy miles and miles away.

I have been diagnosed by my physician with ADHD. I actually don't take Ritalin, I take Concerta. This is no scapegoat.
Console Merchandise    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:06 pm   Reply with quote

My room is a disorder. Smile

Duane Syndrome. Basiclly, I can't move my left eye left.
Josh's Useful American Novelties    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:43 pm   Reply with quote

TotalSpaceshipGuy3 wrote:
This is no scapegoat.

As I said in my post, I did not expect it to be a scapegoat, I merely repeated what I have heard in a report and do believe.

Also, you said you take Ritalin. But you do not. LIAR ! Such details are always important.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:40 pm   Reply with quote

I had a minor case of OCD, slick. I used to flick the power button on and off on my Wireless GC controller, saying, off, on, off, on, off, done...
I had to get it to six, slick. I remember doing things 4,6 or 8 times to make sure that they are even and perfect. Kinda stupid, when I think about doing it, slick....

I also had a tendency to make things perfectly straight and tidy...
Slick Store!    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:55 pm   Reply with quote

Doo_liss wrote:
I had a minor case of OCD, slick. I used to flick the power button on and off on my Wireless GC controller, saying, off, on, off, on, off, done...
I had to get it to six, slick. I remember doing things 4,6 or 8 times to make sure that they are even and perfect. Kinda stupid, when I think about doing it, slick....

I also had a tendency to make things perfectly straight and tidy...

M'aiq was the same way. He used to be afraid of taking more than 8 steps in a room when he was 8.
Tamriellic Titles    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:37 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
TotalSpaceshipGuy3 wrote:
This is no scapegoat.

As I said in my post, I did not expect it to be a scapegoat, I merely repeated what I have heard in a report and do believe.

Also, you said you take Ritalin. But you do not. LIAR ! Such details are always important.

It wasn't a lie, it was a generalization for ADHD medication.
Console Merchandise    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion