digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

One can not live on digibutter alone
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:34 pm   Reply with quote

A public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood admin:

All you who are getting bored, maybe you should go do something else for a little while? Some of you post like every 5 minutes all day long. You will quickly burn out of anything by doing that.

Remember, this is a message board, not a chat room. You can always catch up later.

Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:36 pm   Reply with quote

Im not saying im booored. but, it just need to be more active... lets put it this way, "Oh, nothing on digibuter today, lets play Wii" Wait! my brother is Playing 360! OH GOD!
Koop    
Elite Nerr
Francis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:38 pm   Reply with quote

oh and you all have used up a lot more bandwidth this month too..

ur in my websites stealin my bandwidths
Sonic the Hedgehog
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:41 pm   Reply with quote

Well, there is abosolutely nothing to do at our neighborhood.

Nothing.

My parents never take us anywhere, because we dont have enough money,

*never been out of state besides to redding.
*Never been anywhere like 'ORLANDO' or 'DISNEY LAND'
*Never been on a 'CRUISE.'

the only place ive been was camping about 10 or 14 miles away.
maybe 8, I cant remember.

It SUCKS.

Shure we have a 'Park'. It sucks.

OMAIGOD A PLAYGROUND! YAYAYAY! LETS GO DOWN ONE OF THE 4 SLIDES! OH OH LETS CLIMB UP AND DOWN! NO WAIT, LETS JUST LEAVE!

I hate basketball.

Soccer is gay,

Football is awsome but nobody EVER comes to ask if I want to play, and nobodys even at the park playing.

So... Screwed for the rest of the summer.
Pipe Land    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:43 pm   Reply with quote

im in your website telling you YOU CREATED IT FOR A PUREPOSE
Koop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:46 pm   Reply with quote

Wait, people can do other things?
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Sonic the Hedgehog
Vampire

Paper Luigi wrote:
Wait, people can do other things?

ORLY?
Pipe Land    
Elite Nerr
Francis

im just sayin. you all have been more active this month
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:51 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah I'm with Francis on this one. Even if you are really bored and have nothing theres like a thousands of stuff to do. Well this is for who posts WAAAAY too much and is on too much.
GO. OUTSIDE. FOR. A. WALK. FOR. FRESH. AIR. FOR. 1-2 hours.
Sports isn't the only answer. Theres reading, walking, flipping through the yearbook, music, call your friend (Although I suggest don't talk for 1 hour straight), food, drawing, and a lot more. Of all the things out there, some of you just choose to sit at the computer for more than...1-2 hour.
What fun thing I suggest is writing a fanfiction on a notebook, or make a comic on a notebook but thats just me.
I take a walk or draw or write everyday to avoid computer times. I dont want eye damage, headaches, and loss of what do they call it...pieces of my intellengence? Remember, you lose little bits of your brain cells the more time you spend on computer or tvs... says my mom.
Look if I offended anyone I'm sorry but I just can't stand people who's on for a long time.
Now I think I'll just leave before I get flamed...*walks away*
Oh yes one more thing, If it says I'm on but I'm not posting I'm really not on. Don't ask why..
Baby Shop    
Sonic the Hedgehog
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:54 pm   Reply with quote

Bandit wrote:
Yeah I'm with Francis on this one. Even if you are really bored and have nothing theres like a thousands of stuff to do. Well this is for who posts WAAAAY too much and is on too much.
GO. OUTSIDE. FOR. A. WALK. FOR. FRESH. AIR. FOR. 1-2 hours.
Sports isn't the only answer. Theres reading, walking, flipping through the yearbook, music, call your friend (Although I suggest don't talk for 1 hour straight), food, drawing, and a lot more. Of all the things out there, some of you just choose to sit at the computer for more than...1-2 hour.
What fun thing I suggest is writing a fanfiction on a notebook, or make a comic on a notebook but thats just me.
I take a walk or draw or write everyday to avoid computer times. I dont want eye damage, headaches, and loss of what do they call it...pieces of my intellengence? Remember, you lose little bits of your brain cells the more time you spend on computer or tvs... says my mom.
Look if I offended anyone I'm sorry but I just can't stand people who's on for a long time.
Now I think I'll just leave before I get flamed...*walks away*
Oh yes one more thing, If it says I'm on but I'm not posting I'm really not on. Don't ask why..
done
Pipe Land    
Noble Swordsman
Meta Knight

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:56 pm   Reply with quote

Well...about doing other things, I usually play video games all day long or build legos. I never do anything else.

God....my life sucks...O.o
The Halberd's Hold    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

Mario Mario wrote:
Well...about doing other things, I usually play video games all day long or build legos. I never do anything else.

I'm wit ya. I live in Houston TX, and I really don't, I live in a town that was annexed by it, but it's Houston, any place could be a superfund site,,, and you don't know it. I don't go out because of that.
Hell    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

Mario Mario wrote:

See thats one good thing. Legos. You can grow up to be a builder or something like that.
I wish it wouldn't hurt to play video games. I mean theres a job called Video Game tester
Baby Shop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:05 pm   Reply with quote

Since Diamond and Pearl just came out about a month ago, I'm either playing that, with my family, or on Digibutter. I do things with friends occasionally, but I didn't get enough sleep this school year, so this is going to be one of my lazy summers, unlike last year.

Bandit wrote:
See thats one good thing. Legos. You can grow up to be a builder or something like that.
I wish it wouldn't hurt to play video games. I mean theres a job called Video Game tester

Or video game CREATOR for the more creative.

Last edited by Yellow Magikoopa on Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pipe Land Goods    
RAPEFACE BUTLER MODE
Kii

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:06 pm   Reply with quote

I always take breaks to do other things :3 I sketch something every day... and I have a metal dance pad so I play Stepmania at home. I also play video games and read and stuff.
Out of the Way Convenience Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion