digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Weird error.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:04 pm   Reply with quote

Having been here on digibutter for quite a while, I sometimes like to remember digibutter's old days by checking old posts, or I sometimes like to see the good days where some of my friends joined. So, I click "Posts=#" and I occasionally get this message:

Information wrote:
No topics or posts met your search criteria

It's annoying me for quite some days. It'd be nice to get this fixed.
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:20 pm   Reply with quote

If they are super, then is incorrectly tries to find their post using "Super username" instead of just "username". Yeah, its a bug, sorry. Instead, go to their profile and click "Find all posts by".
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:41 am   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
If they are super, then is incorrectly tries to find their post using "Super username" instead of just "username". Yeah, its a bug, sorry. Instead, go to their profile and click "Find all posts by".

Oh, I understand. Thanks Francis!
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support