digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Okay, What the Crap?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
THIS HAS A CHARACTER LIMI
Super Black Twilight

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:51 pm   Reply with quote

Okay, Something really, really, really, really wierd happened. Well, I was returning from a post that I had read, to the main page. You know the bar at the very, very, top? Well, when I got to the main page, the sky in the bar was black/gray. Also, I noticed an icon in the top-left corner, so I click on it. When I did, it brought me to a thread, and I saw something that made me go "Oh......Crap......"

It was a user's avatar and it had the image of a tombstone.

The only place were I thought I would see it, is in the Underwhere. I decided to check my profile, and at that point, EVERYTHING went back to normal. Wierd, eh?
The Dark Hero Shop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:54 pm   Reply with quote

No. That's normal. Someone used a spotlight... Razz
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:55 pm   Reply with quote

that was a spotlight. it shows someone's avatar, their name, and links to their post. it was made last night. noob
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
ladooee

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

Sheesh, you made me think something was weird there.

Code:
I have never tried this

THIS HAS A CHARACTER LIMI
Super Black Twilight

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:08 pm   Reply with quote

pure-??? wrote:
that was a spotlight. it shows someone's avatar, their name, and links to their post. it was made last night. noob
DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A NOOB!!!!!!!!

I'm kinda guessing that it was used by a user called "Vatti". Because the icon I saw had text under it that said "Vatti's Latest Post" or something like that.

The reason didn't know it was a spotlight was because although I had read the discription for the item, I didn't know how exactly what it would look like to the user it was being used on, so, naturaly, I freaked out.
The Dark Hero Shop    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:09 pm   Reply with quote

Black Twilight wrote:
pure-??? wrote:
DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A NOOB!!!!!!!!

I'm kinda guessing that it was used by a user called "Vatti". Because the icon I saw had text under it that said "Vatti's Latest Post" or something like that.

The reason didn't know it was a spotlight was because although I had read the discription for the item, I didn't know how exactly what it would look like to the user it was being used on, so, naturaly, I freaked out.

but, it's being used on everyone. not you. and it was vaati. as in the zelda villian. fomr fours swords/four swords adventures/ minish cap.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support