digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Mario's Had It
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 78, 79, 80  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:49 pm   Reply with quote

"So Luigi, what epic quest are you on now?"

((xD I get the first post on new pages a lot.))
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:54 am   Reply with quote

"Collecting these strange gems called the Chaos Emeralds. A mad jester named Dimentio wants to break out of this world and take over another with their power... or, uh, I think that's his plan. The thing is, if he takes over that world, he gets control from there over this one! And one of the worst parts of this whole thing is that my brother, Mario... he's snapped! It looks like he's working with Dimentio... it's terrible. Luckily me and my friends are on the case! I have to save my brother... and the world!"
Dimension D    
Shitennou Phantom
Erirudo

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:56 am   Reply with quote

((Yay for RPing! ^o^ I think I'll join as Sirius(Bomberman 64), because a) it hasn't been done yet and b) I happen to LIKE Bomberman got a problem with that? *evil glare*
Also, Super Nario?
*brings out barbed-wire bat*
Oh, yes, I love you too.))

"Ow!"
Sirius swore as he tripped over a rock, flinging out his hands to stop the whole thing from turning into a very painful variant of log rolling down a hill.
It happened anyway.
Five minutes in this universe and already something bad happens, he thought to himself as the world blurred. This sucks.
A few seconds later, the bomber was staring, rather disgruntled, at the sky above and feeling it was far too happy for his liking.
Unlike most people in this situation, the thought so this is what a ball feels like never crossed his mind, and instead a whole lot of colourful words made their trek across his cerebral pathways instead.
Sirius got up and started walking again, cursing under his breath and brushing himself off. He soon saw a path, and a few figures on it.
One of them had a green cap. He surmised that this must be Luigi, and strolled along at a leisurely(albeit fast) pace until he was just behind the plumber and...the other person, whoever he was.

(No, Sirius is not a very pleasant person. Whatever gave you that idea?)

Hug you blob NAO!
Super Tenebrae

HP: 100 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:20 am   Reply with quote

wow many people responded to this forum
Tales of shop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:57 pm   Reply with quote

((Wow, we're starting again? YAY!))

Speedster ran past Luigi, and into the shop, creating a cloud of dust behind him. He started browsing around the shop...
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:11 pm   Reply with quote

Narrator: Mr. Game & Watch was enjoying a peaceful walk in his backyard when a faint voice comes to him and asks "Mr.G&W, will you help us... please." "What for?" replied Mr. G&W. "Mario has refused to accept our latest plot and plans world domination... Only you can help us, along with a million others, save the world and stop mario." The voice fades and Mr. G&W warps with his equipment to the Mario Universe...

"Beepbeepbeep! (Oooooof!) I wonder where I am." He asks himself. "Oh this must be the Mario Universe. At least I think it is... Oh well, let me do an equipment check. Frying Pan with various food items, check, Hammer, check, Helmet, check, and everything else of importance, check, check, check, and check." He proceeded to wander aimlessly about...
Die4Less Corp.    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:30 am   Reply with quote

OOC: K i would like to join but 79 pages of post. Could someone sum this up for me and if anything that might be related to bouldergeist happened. Also i know the story is about Mario not accepting the writers plot and was apparently evil in the past
Choco's    
I'm back to being a
Hylian_Pixl
Burning

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:38 pm   Reply with quote

Mana7 wrote:
OOC: K i would like to join but 79 pages of post. Could someone sum this up for me and if anything that might be related to bouldergeist happened. Also i know the story is about Mario not accepting the writers plot and was apparently evil in the past
((Or you could be super dedicated like me and read all of it 'till about 3 am.
I'll join when I find a way to squeeze in my character that doesn't totally screw up the storyline. Until then, keep posting and don't give up the RP!))

Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:45 am   Reply with quote

"Wah! Lotsa new people here... Well, hello!"

Friendly as he was, Luigi greeted the newcomers with a smile and shared with them the details of his quest. They seemed trustowrthy enough.

"...And my friends and I really need to know how we can get to that dragon Hooktail's castle! Can you help us?"
Dimension D    
Shitennou Phantom
Erirudo

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:14 am   Reply with quote

Sirius frowns.
"Hooktail, hmm?"
He smiles.
"I can help you in that aspect."
A pair of wings unfold themselves from his shoulderblades and Sirius takes to the air, circling to gain height.
He soon sees the forbidding castle of Hooktail, in the distance.
"I see it! It's over that way!"
He points, at the same time making sure his new companions can see where he's pointing to.

WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:06 pm   Reply with quote

"Is that it? WAY in the distance?", Speedster asked. "How're we gunna get there?"
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

((Bump. Why do we always post 2-3 times, then it slows down and starts up again? Because we stopped for like 2 months, we lost most of the major characters. (Champiness, CBLuigi, Sandslash, ect.) *Sad face*))
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:11 pm   Reply with quote

((Oh yeah, I remember why I wanted to RP as Sonic in this. I'm gonna go ahead and continue as him.))

"On foot."

With that Sonic took off towards Hooktail's castle.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:22 pm   Reply with quote

((BLEH))
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:25 pm   Reply with quote

((...))
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play