digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Mario's Had It
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 78, 79, 80  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:15 pm   Reply with quote

"!!! Wow... Thanks! Umm, how should I put this... Is there any way I can help? I'll do anything I can."
Paradeem 8    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:16 pm   Reply with quote

Hammer Bro wrote:
((Please, if you want please join my RP, you will not get desappointed))

Kenji didn't asnwered....even if he was standing up, he was toatlly sleep....

Kaos walked to the other zone of the town drinking some Chuckola Cola when he noticed the others.....

(I'll think about it. Seriously. If it has a rich storyline, why not? Cool )

Luigi shuffled his feet, looking a little restless.

"I'm really sorry... but unless any of you are planning to come with me... I must be continuing my own quest. There's no time to lose! But if you really do want to help me... sure! I'd really appreciate it!"

Last edited by Celeste Dimentia on Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dimension D    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:16 pm   Reply with quote

OOC: Should this be in novel style?
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:17 pm   Reply with quote

"Please! Let me come! I can help by changing my shape!"
Paradeem 8    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:17 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Luigi wrote:
OOC: Should this be in novel style?

OOC: MUCH preferred, Luigi. Much preferred. It's the style that I'll be using myself throughout the RP.
Dimension D    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:20 pm   Reply with quote

Abigor just then came into notice.

"I feel a strong force seeming to be wreaking havoc among our world, and it must be the brother you are referring to, Luigi. I will help at all cost. But I'm afraid he isn't destroying just this world, in fact, he might be off on..Earth."
Hell    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:21 pm   Reply with quote

Speedster ran through the Mushroom kingdom. He had no idea where he was. Hmmmm. I remember coming from that way...., he thought. "Ah well". He continued running. He didn't see the rock ahead. "OSNAAAAAAAP!", he yelled as he flew through the air as he tripped. He saw two people looking down at him. "Hey, who are you people...? Wait, arn't you LUIGI?", he asked.
Hammer Bro
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:22 pm   Reply with quote

((it have one, the plot is like mixing the good plots of Mario RPG games with the deepness of plots of games like Final fantasy or Kingdom hearts))

((other thing, even if Kenji is a human, he is more like and anime style human than humans like mario and Luigi, for example he don't have a big nose))

Kenji opened his eyes-"huh?What hapened?"-he said with a yawn

At that monet, Kaos arrived at the others-"hey, you are the green guy Lugi of the Super Luigi books...awesome dude!!"

Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:23 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, then... perhaps it was fated that we would meet... to stop Mario! I know that he's my brother, but i-it's just wrong, what he wants to do. But then, if it was fate that brought us here... wouldn't that mean that everything we've done has also been written...?" Luigi shook his head, as though to clear a fog.

"Well... for now, let's focus on actually finding him! I only have a hunch as to where he might have gone..."

Luigi also looked at the boy who had offered to help. "And of course, you can come along... all of you can! If you're willing, of course."

Last edited by Celeste Dimentia on Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dimension D    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
"Well, then... perhaps it was fated that we would meet... to stop Mario! I know that he's my brother, but i-it's just wrong, what he wants to do. But then, if it was fate that brought us here... wouldn't that mean that everything we've done has alos been written...?" Luigi shook his head, as though to clear a fog.

"Well... for now, let's focus on actually finding him! I only have a hunch as to where he might have gone..."

Luigi also looked at the boy who had offered to help. "And of course, you can come along... all of you can! If you're willing, of course."

OOC: Obviously you didn't see my post... Razz
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:25 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Luigi wrote:
Chaos Dimentio wrote:
"Well, then... perhaps it was fated that we would meet... to stop Mario! I know that he's my brother, but i-it's just wrong, what he wants to do. But then, if it was fate that brought us here... wouldn't that mean that everything we've done has alos been written...?" Luigi shook his head, as though to clear a fog.

OOC: Obviously you didn't see my post... Razz

OOC: Well, he's talking to everyone, including the newcomers. Surprised So that can include you. It'll save time. Razz
Dimension D    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:25 pm   Reply with quote

"Yay! I'll be right back. I have to tell my mom first. Or else she'll get worried. <.<" And off Brian goes to the shop to get his mom.
Paradeem 8    
Hammer Bro
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:27 pm   Reply with quote

"cI will help"-Kenji said clam-"sorry, but I'm not from this town so I don't know what rout we must go"

"you was next to them, why you didn't listen dude?"-Kaos asked

"well...I was...sleeping"-Kenji said feeling very stupid after that

"waiut aminute...Mario!?!That can't be happening!That guy whacks and smash for justice, not for conquering worlds!!"-The Hammer Bro exclamed, he looked very surprised, for the great collector of stuff,He always heard that Mario was a great hero

Last edited by Hammer Bro on Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:27 pm   Reply with quote

Geru walked out of his house. Right after he locked the door, he noticed Luigi! "Ohmigoshnowayican'tbelieveit'sluigi!" Geru said excitedly. He quickly ran up to him. "You're Luigi right? The one that went to the Waffle Kingdom right? Ohmigosh this is awesome! Can I have an autograph please please please please please!?" He asked.
Piccolo's Goods    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:28 pm   Reply with quote

Meanwhile...

"Her her! Well, I'll be chunked! It's dem heroes alright..." muttered a hulking figure, watching the crowd from the shadows. "Da master's gonna be pleased if I give 'em a right chunkin'!!!"
Dimension D    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play