digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Can Flavio request a name change?
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:56 am   Reply with quote

Ah, Flavio is very much relieved that Madam Flurrie isn't here. There for Flavio is no longer needing Flavio's alias. Is it okay if a site admin changes my name to: Flavio Flavius Peacock

Flavio apologizes if his request cannot be done.
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:58 am   Reply with quote

Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Ah, Flavio is very much relieved that Madam Flurrie isn't here. There for Flavio is no longer needing Flavio's alias. Is it okay if a site admin changes my name to: Flavio Flavius Peacock

so your that guy who is scared of dying
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:02 am   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:

Flavio, afraid? Hahahahaha Flavio isn't afraid! As long as Flavio still has Flavio's perfect singing!

THEEE SKULLL CAPTAIN CASTS HIS GAAAAAZE, THEEE RED JEWEL SHINES AND PLAYYYS, IT’S A BOOOOOM BASSSSAAA BOOOOMM FESTIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! THEEE ‘STACHE BROTHERS, BEST OF FRIENDS! THREEE TIMES RED ‘STACHE LANDS ON HIS END! BLUE ‘STACHE’S BELLY FOUR TIMES IS WHAACKED! NOW ALLL THE FIREWORKS BOOOOOM AND CRRAAAAACK...IT’S A BOOOOOM BASSSSA BOOOOM FESTIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL'
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:05 am   Reply with quote

Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:

Flavio, afraid? Hahahahaha Flavio isn't afraid! As long as Flavio still has Flavio's perfect singing!

THEEE SKULLL CAPTAIN CASTS HIS GAAAAAZE, THEEE RED JEWEL SHINES AND PLAYYYS, IT’S A BOOOOOM BASSSSAAA BOOOOMM FESTIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! THEEE ‘STACHE BROTHERS, BEST OF FRIENDS! THREEE TIMES RED ‘STACHE LANDS ON HIS END! BLUE ‘STACHE’S BELLY FOUR TIMES IS WHAACKED! NOW ALLL THE FIREWORKS BOOOOOM AND CRRAAAAACK...IT’S A BOOOOOM BASSSSA BOOOOM FESTIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL'
singing that sounds like a dying cat
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:08 am   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:

WHAT! No fair! Flavio hates you all! You, me, hammers! NOW!
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:10 am   Reply with quote

Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:

let us fight in the RPs or the Dump topic
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:15 am   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:

Err, Flavio would rather not fight. Flavio is to busy searching for ROMANCE! THRILLS! EMOTION! and MONEY!
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:17 am   Reply with quote

Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:

Err, Flavio would rather not fight. Flavio is to busy searching for ROMANCE! THRILLS! EMOTION! and MONEY!
you must hate thrills if you hate fighting
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:25 am   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:

HATE battles! Hahaha, you are a fool! Flavio is in the middle of an epic battle full of ROMANCE! THRILLS! EMOTION! and MONEY! as we speak! I'm currently fighting off that dreaded Pa Patch! Flavio thinks he's a strutting peacock.
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:56 am   Reply with quote

C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!

If you want your name changed, send a Private Message to Francis.
The Shop on a Hill    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:03 pm   Reply with quote

Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:

HATE battles! Hahaha, you are a fool! Flavio is in the middle of an epic battle full of ROMANCE! THRILLS! EMOTION! and MONEY! as we speak! I'm currently fighting off that dreaded Pa Patch! Flavio thinks he's a strutting peacock.

Ya right, Flavio, you big, bird-brained wussy!
Pipe Land Goods    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:03 pm   Reply with quote

The Great Wart wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:

Flavio, a bird brained wussy? Dooplis must be up to his old tricks again.
abdcefg
Mama Luigi
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:17 pm   Reply with quote

keep the bickerign to PM's, Flavio
This shop is full of variety    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:42 pm   Reply with quote

Mama Luigi wrote:
keep the bickerign to PM's, Flavio

Flavio was bickering? Flavio apologizes.
What's up, slick?
Doo_liss
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:33 am   Reply with quote

Flavio wrote:
The Great Wart wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Wonderchef Deluxe wrote:

Flavio, a bird brained wussy? Dooplis must be up to his old tricks again.

*Runs off screen in panic*
Slick Store!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support